Tasks created not able to be validated

vkda...@tstt.co.tt

May 18, 2016, 11:34:50 AM5/18/16
Good day RMP Support,

I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with one of my users where everytime they try to create an Request For Proposal (RFP) task, the task is created but for some reason, it is not forwarded to the administrative clerk's queue to validate the request.

This has happened more than once. I tried to change the status to waiting on the portal and ran the instance but got the same error. Please refer to screenshots attached.

Your urgent assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Vishal.

rfp error 2 for tamara.png
rfp error for tamara.png

Murali

May 19, 2016, 7:14:54 AM5/19/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, vkda...@tstt.co.tt
Hi Vishal,

As per the error, the variable 'supplier' is not calculated properly.

Please review the activity step configurations and test code the written for it.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess