Heartbleed incident & Google OpenID issues

Nicolas Triballier

Apr 14, 2014, 9:21:17 AM4/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Last week, beyond the Heartbleed incident we also observed that a subset of our users experienced problems with authentication using Google OpenID.
We have received a confirmation from Google that the problem is linked to a release on their side and that they are working to resolve the resulting issues as quickly as possible.

Best regards,

The RunMyProcess support team

Nicolas Triballier

Apr 15, 2014, 5:25:14 AM4/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
We noticed that adding RunMyProcess from the Google Marketplace as a Google Admin solved the problem for some domains.

If the problem still persists, please contact us.

Nicolas

Nicolas Triballier

Jun 24, 2014, 1:34:39 PM6/24/14

FYI as a Google Admin you can connect to admin.google.com, then 'Marketplace Apps'

 and double check you see 'On for everyone' in front of RunMyProcess:

Nicolas