List type (users) Unable to load list (Forbidden)

ezz...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2015, 7:24:57 AM11/18/15
Hello,

I am trying to use the List widget with the "type: user" (the select2 style). No problem when I use it from an administrator account but it throw me an error when I am connected through a no-administrator account. The error is: Unable to load list (Forbidden).
I assume it is related to the right access.

Using the delegation application I have the same problem. While I use an administrator account, I can open and use the delegation application with no problem, but when I use a no-administrator account, the page loading throw an error (Forbidden (403) - The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it), which I think is related to the users list in the delegation application form.

I hope you can help me. Thank you

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 20, 2015, 5:15:39 AM11/20/15

1. To access a List in Web Interface, user need not be an administrator, he can be a user also. Please refer to below link for more details about access right.
2. Delegation app currently giving error(alert pop-ups and error 403 message) while launching, though delegations are created successfully. We will check and will keep you updated on this.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ezz...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 5:19:21 AM11/23/15
Thank you for the response.

I have noticed the problem is related to the "view other users" restriction. If I have this restriction enabled in a user, this users can't open users list and they will receive the error (Forbidden (403) - The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it). The solution was disabling this restriction. Thank you for your attention.