Error starting a process - Not Found (404) - The server has not found anything matching the request URI

Luigi

Sep 27, 2017, 9:08:27 AM9/27/17
Hello,
I have got the error reported in the subject when clicking on a button that should start the process.

The problem happens in produztion environment while the same scenario in the test environment is working fine.

I created the prod version flagging "Include all resources", infact, checking the version detail, all objects are included.

I used the "Chrome develop console" on the form to get the link requested by the button: the IDs contained (project, process..) in the link seem correct.

Can you help finding the problem ?

Thank you!

Abhilash Sambhare

Sep 28, 2017, 7:39:39 AM9/28/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi,

This error occurs because some resources are included into the version while pushing application to LIVE mode.
Please make sure that all the resources are included properly.Also check the included projects.

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Luigi

Sep 28, 2017, 8:25:05 AM9/28/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ciche...@fatergroup.com
Hello Abhilash,
I checked the flag "Include all resources", infact, checking the version detail, all objects appear included.

I have not any other projects included in the project just realeased:
the new project is completed with all ojects needed, without the need to call objects of other projects.

The only peculiarities is that the process that does not start, it is a process that I copied from another process:
- copied the process
- detached the copied process from original project
- attached the copied process into the new project

What else should I check to find the problem ?

Thank you!