Checkbox "Executed even read-only" in Web-Interface Design-Rules Tab cannot be unchecked

olli.pe...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2018, 7:23:44 AM6/22/18
How to reproduce the problem (see screenshot):

- Open a Web-Interface
- Configure the rules of any widget
- uncheck "Executed even read-only"
- save web interface
- error: the checkbox is checked again after saving

Capture.PNG

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Jun 25, 2018, 6:28:05 AM6/25/18
Hi

You can uncheck this option- 'Executed even read only' if you have configured that widget.
Like, if you write any script for that funcationality and uncheck that 'Executed even read only' checkbox and then save it, it will remain unchanged (unchecked).

If you still have any queries feel free to contact us.

Best Regards
Shraddha Pangantiwar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jun 29, 2018, 1:59:46 PM6/29/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Oliver Petrovski
Hi,

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Vitthal Jivrag

Oliver Petrovski

Jul 3, 2018, 8:31:25 AM7/3/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Please explain to me in more detail how this checkbox works. Perhaps I am wrong there? Here is how I think it works:

- I configured a script behind the "Active" and "Visible" checkboxes and these checkboxes are marked (as can be seen in the screenshot)
- I don't want these scripts to be evaluated when the widget is inactive
- In order to achieve this I unmark the checkbox "Executed even readonly"

Is my assumption correct or do I misunderstand the meaning of this checkbox?

Regards
Oliver

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

Shraddha Pangantiwar

Jul 5, 2018, 2:22:09 AM7/5/18
Hi Oliver

Good day.

Your assumption is right.
When you configure the script and uncheck the checkbox and save it, then it will remain unchecked.
And the script will be executed according to defined conditions.

Hope I am able to answer your query.

If you still have any queries, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards

Gunjan Rajgure

Jul 7, 2018, 11:34:48 AM7/7/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Oliver Petrovski
Hello Oliver,

Could you please confirm that your issue has been clarified? Awaiting for your response.

Do feel free to contact us for any other query you have regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Jul 9, 2018, 7:00:01 AM7/9/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Oliver Petrovski
Hi Oliver,

Awaiting for your feedback to update the case.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval