rollback mongodb

giuse...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2017, 3:52:23 PM7/26/17
How to make a mongodb rollback

Prachi Chandak

Jul 27, 2017, 3:24:05 PM7/27/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, giuse...@gmail.com
Hi,

Could you please give the brief outline of the scenario in which you want to implement rollback.
In case if you want to restore RMP collection data i.e rollback to previous data then, this can only be done by RMP platform team.

Please tell me know, if I miss understand the query.
Don't hestitate to ask any furhter queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Jul 30, 2017, 9:49:18 AM7/30/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Giuseppe ABN
Hi There,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

giuse...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 8:47:41 AM7/31/17
El miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017, 15:52:23 (UTC-4), giuse...@gmail.com escribió:
> How to make a mongodb rollback

Is excellent have this option the by RMP platform team.
we already solution the problem, but now have a problem whith function RMP_IncludedCollection, this function is executable from the browser console.
How do i avoid running this function from the browser

Gunjan Rajgure

Jul 31, 2017, 12:10:16 PM7/31/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Giuseppe ABN
Hello Sir,

Could you please provide the RMP_IncludedCollection function details which may helpful to solve your problem.
Also you can refer Collection documentation for more clarification.

Please feel free to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

giuse...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2017, 10:47:11 AM8/1/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, giuse...@gmail.com, raul.ro...@efby.cl
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 3:52:23 PM UTC-4, giuse...@gmail.com wrote:
> How to make a mongodb rollback

Hi, I need block the execution this command saveCallback, removeCallback and listCallback, from console the browser.
Attachment pictures.

thanks.

imagen (1).png
imagen.png

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 6, 2017, 2:14:05 PM8/6/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Giuseppe ABN, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Hello Sir,

You can perform saveCallback, removeCallback and listCallback operations from your Test Console of RMP Platform. But it is not possible to execute those operations from browser console. Yes you can show your collection data on browser console by using console.log() function.
Please pardon me if I misunderstood your question.

Don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Ghanshyam Mule

Aug 8, 2017, 6:34:38 AM8/8/17
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Giuseppe ABN, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Hello Sir,

You can perform saveCallback, listCallback & removeCallback operations on collection through broswer console.

Let consider web interface is having two textfield firstname & lastname. And inserting value of these two textfield into collection(support_collection).
We have define object named input where we are passing value of firstname & lastname  dynamically
After calling to saveCallback() function. The code snippet as follows:-

 function add_ok(result) {alert("Data is inserted successfully");}   //success function

 function add_ko(result) { //Error while adding item in the collection}    //failure function

 var input={};
 input.firstname=RMPApplication.get("firstname");
 input.lastname=RMPApplication.get("lastname");
 col_supports_collection.saveCallback(input,add_ok,add_ko);

For other function like listCallback() & removeCallback() follow respective code.

Please correct me, if this will satisfy your requirement.

Don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

giuse...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2017, 8:46:29 AM8/8/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, giuse...@gmail.com, raul.ro...@efby.cl
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 3:52:23 PM UTC-4, giuse...@gmail.com wrote:
> How to make a mongodb rollback
Hi
Sorry, but you are not understanding me.
I want to disable save and remove functions from the browser console in production

Richard Manga

Aug 17, 2017, 6:04:49 AM8/17/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, giuse...@gmail.com, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Good morning Sir,
I perfectly understand what you want to do.
The simplest solution is the following (also best practice we are giving to ALL the developers):
- Never attach directly a collection to a web interface.
- Each time you want to perform create / update / list / delete operations, create a CAPI.
In fact, with this approach, everything is managed on server side, and the user cannot perform any action from the console.
If you have any other question or request, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards,

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 18, 2017, 11:23:13 PM8/18/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Giuseppe ABN, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Hello Sir,

Could you please confirm that issue has been resolved?
Awaiting for your response.

Please feel free to contact us for more query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dipen Raval

Aug 21, 2017, 8:44:31 AM8/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Giuseppe ABN, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Hi Sir,

Good Day.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Dipen Raval

Aug 22, 2017, 5:32:38 PM8/22/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Giuseppe ABN, raul.ro...@efby.cl
Hi Sir,

Good Day.

Could you please confirm that issue has been clarified?
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Dipen Raval <dra...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Sir,

Good Day.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipen Raval
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

giuse...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2017, 9:10:28 AM8/23/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, giuse...@gmail.com
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 3:52:23 PM UTC-4, giuse...@gmail.com wrote:
> How to make a mongodb rollback

HI, thanks for your response.
I recommend removing from the documentation the examples with the wrong information.
thanks