Internal variables issue

sagarwad...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2019, 12:48:42 PM1/2/19
Hi Team,

In my application the I have used ${P_urls} internal variable. It was getting calculated. But since 28th December it won't get calculated giving null value.

Is there any updates in Internal Variables on RMP platform..?

Regards,
Sagar

RunMyProcess Support

Jan 10, 2019, 7:46:25 AM1/10/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagarwad...@gmail.com
Dear Sir,

First of all apologies for the late reply.

We have tested the "${P_urls}" internal variable in our environment, could you please check once from your end?

If you run into any trouble, let us know.

Best regards,
RunMyProcess Support Team

RunMyProcess Support

May 27, 2019, 8:51:44 PM5/27/19
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagarwad...@gmail.com

Hi Sagar,

Apologies for delay in response.

It seems that the issue is resolved now.Could you please confirm?

We request you to use RunMyProcess Support Ticketing System in future for enhanced support service. Below is the link to signup/reset your password if already registered.

https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/runmyprocess

If you have any problems in sign up kindly let us know.

Thanks & Regards,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support