Problem with Manual Task Notification

riccil...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2018, 10:58:16 AM8/21/18
hello Team, I have the following problem:

I used Run Time Lane in my process and when I enter with the user who is assigned to the task I can enter, see and take action on the task, but when I do it with the rest of the users that are inside the Run Time Lane I couldn´t do it.

In each task I configure:
Assign to: I configure the user that I want to receive the notification via mail.
Keep visible for the role: I check this option because I need the other users (who are inside the Run Time Role) to take action, if necessary, on that task.
(noti1de2)
//
Inside the Run Time Lane I see all the users that should be there.
(noti2de2)
//

noti_1de2.jpg
noti_2de2.jpg

Vitthal Jivrag

Aug 21, 2018, 11:20:58 PM8/21/18
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

A Runtime Lane is an empty lane that you can populate during the execution of a request.

Two freemarker methods are dedicated to managing the content of a runtime lane :
P_add_user_to_lane : adds a given user to a specified lane
P_remove_user_from_lane : removes a given user from a specified lane

Those Runtime methods will have no effect in TEST mode. This will give you Expected result in Acceptance and Live mode.

Please go through with link given below more information about Runtime lane.

Regards,
Vitthal Jivrag
RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

riccil...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2018, 12:18:45 AM8/22/18
Yes, the Run Time Lane working fine, but the options "Keep visible for the role" doesn't work...

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 22, 2018, 10:10:16 AM8/22/18

Option "Keep visible for the role" is used in case, you want the other user can see the task, however they can not perform any action if you have added any user in "Assign to"  input from the role.

If you want any user can perform action the task, kindly keep it empty, this way task will be assigned to all the user of the lane and any user from the role can perform action.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 9:48 AM <riccil...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, the Run Time Lane working fine, but the options "Keep visible for the role" doesn't work...

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

riccil...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2018, 10:20:15 AM8/22/18
OK, and one more question.
I keep empty the rol, but how can i do to notify only one user (I've more one user inside the run time lane).
If I do by notification task, I don't know how assembler the URL to access the task

Pankaj Kumar

Aug 22, 2018, 1:24:49 PM8/22/18

If you are assigning the task to all user of the lane, you should send the email notification to all the users in the run time role. If you are keeping blanks "Assign to", email notification will be sent to all of the user in run-time lane.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

riccil...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2018, 1:27:45 PM8/23/18
Hi Pankaj, please close the thread.
Finally I used Run Time Role and Notify only one user by notification task and I get the URL by ${get_next_url(activityId,isPublic)}

Luis.-