Rjecting a ticket by skipping other level of approvals

banerjee...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 8:02:12 AM8/21/15
Hi Team,

For my new application, i am using multiple selection list to get a set of approvers, take for an example for a scenario of in the multiple selected list there are 5 approvers,

Now since i am using the sub process for the manual activity, the issue i am facing is suppose the second approver rejects the ticket, it still escalated to the next level of approval.

I have an idea that since the all the 5 people are in a loop, so until and unless the fifth approver rejects the ticket, the ticket is not rejected.

can you please tell me how can i skip the rest other level of approvals if the first, second, third or fourth approver rejects, the rejects the ticket.

So that once any of the approver rejects the ticket, the process ends it should not escalate to the next level.

Please help...

Regards,
Somjit

Bidisha Das

Aug 22, 2015, 4:23:16 AM8/22/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Somjit,
It seems to be project app specific.Kindly contact our Busniess Developement.

Pramod Hebballi: email id - Pramod....@in.fujitsu.com, Contact no: 09765400163.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Somjit Banerjee

Aug 26, 2015, 8:07:47 AM8/26/15
Hi Bidisha,

Apologies for the late response, the issue is resolved already.

Regards,

Somjit

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess