Bug on WS

alac...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2014, 5:14:58 AM4/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello
I have an issue on a webservice

When I perform request in browser : it works
When I test webservice (return type XML) : I have an error
Could you please investigate ?

Here is URL :
http://stats.webleads-tracker.com/api/stats/4?site_id=100540392&sitekey=ad0ee5a5527d5e7a&type=visitors-list&limit=400&date=2014-04-16&type=visitors-list&page=1&

This is urgent since it is blocking my production
Thanks for your help
Regards

alac...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2014, 11:53:47 AM4/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, alac...@gmail.com

Hi
Is it possible to have an answer on my bug ?
Thanks

Gareth Thiveux

Apr 17, 2014, 12:08:38 PM4/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Alex,

Sorry for late reply, we were investigating with R&D where the problem could possibly come from.

We've found out that the accept media-type that should be used is */*.
The problem is being caused by a strange character within the feed, a kind of smiley :
<referrer_search>
<![CDATA[ qui est erroné avec vous tous. 😒 ]]>
</referrer_search>

Can you manage to remove this character ?

Regards,

Customer Solutions Engineer
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
3 rue de Gramont, 75002 Paris - France

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Alexandre Lachmann

Apr 17, 2014, 12:26:31 PM4/17/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi

I still have an error with accept/media type */*

I can’t manage fact that there is a strange character sent by a webservice J

Nevertheless my process is stuck on orange on this ws call instead of being red which is blocking all my batch since I can’t put an event error and an event timer on same box L

If you can fix this second error (orange), it would be nice and then investigate on dealing with strange character

Regards

Alex

Apr 18, 2014, 4:10:05 AM4/18/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Alex,

The request is going through, but it fails while parsing the result as XML because of this weird character that makes the feed a malformed XML feed.
There's nothing we can do our side in order to fix this, apart from advising you to correct the XML feed.
R&D is working on solving the issue related to the fact that the box stays in orange despite of the error.

If you switch your accept media-type to text/xml instead of */*, your box should fall in red, which will allow you to use the error event.