Incremented value of order

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 7:52:21 AM11/3/15
Hi.
I have an order number that it is iterated when I create a new order. Is it possible to show in launch screen the order number, after I click submit button?
Now, I just can see the number in next state. Is there something that I put in button that change for order number in first screen?

Sweta Suman

Nov 3, 2015, 10:50:37 AM11/3/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Since order number is created after submission of form in process start activity then it(latest order number created) will be accessible only in next screen and not in launch.

However you can create auto incremented order number using java-script in launch screen itself which will be accessible in process and next screen as well.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2015, 12:21:51 PM11/3/15
Hi Sweta.
Thank you.
And how I can do this? What code I should add in launch screen?

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015, 5:50:17 AM11/4/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
I try did something like this:

var rows = id_internal_ref.getRowsCount();
for(i=0;i<rows;i++)
{
id_internal_ref[i].setText((i+1).toString());
}

But didn't work :S

Sweta Suman

Nov 6, 2015, 8:26:22 AM11/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, freal...@gmail.com
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your email.

The latest queries would require professional  consulting/support hours, as they are application specific.
I cordially request you to let us know your RMP Account ID to which we would bill these hours.
If such an arrangement is not in place, kindly provide us with your company details and the Point of Contact to whom we can connect our Sales Team.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks,
Sweta
Fujitsu RunMyProcess

freal...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2015, 9:16:54 AM11/6/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, freal...@gmail.com
Hi.
Now, I just have the trial version, and I am know the application. For I buy, I have to know if the application meet my all requirements. Can you help me in this question? I need to show the order number in first screen, when I click the button, but the javascript that I used didn't work.