Uploading the .mstr files

sagar....@flowian.com

Aug 18, 2017, 1:44:11 AM8/18/17
Hello Team,

When we upload a file with extension .mstr in RMP the file gets converted into the .zip file. And when we download the uploaded file the file is not in the readable format.

How can we keep the file type .mstr.

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar

Prachi Chandak

Aug 18, 2017, 7:18:23 PM8/18/17
Hi Sagar,

Can you please provide some sample file with .mstr extension so that we can check from our end.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 20, 2017, 2:15:34 AM8/20/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hello Sagar,

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Aug 21, 2017, 6:36:36 AM8/21/17
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Gunjan,

Please find the attached file in the .mstr format.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Cancellation Report Mgnt WE YTD (CY vs PY)_31_July_2017.mstr

Sagar Wadekar

Aug 23, 2017, 12:35:28 AM8/23/17
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hi Gunjan,

Good Morning...!!

This is some more information about the .mstr files. The .mstr files are opened using Microstrategy desktop version 10. This client tool is installed on the laptop. Files are generated using Microstrategy web application and then exported as .mstr file.

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Sagar Wadekar <sagar....@flowian.com> wrote:
Hello Gunjan,

Please find the attached file in the .mstr format.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Gunjan Rajgure

Aug 25, 2017, 5:11:47 AM8/25/17
to Sagar Wadekar, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Sagar,

I have tried to upload .mstr file in upload widget and download it. I am not facing any issue, even it is not converted in .zip file. After download I can also able to see file in MicroStrategy desktop app as before see. It will not change.

Please check it once again, and let us know if you are facing any trouble.

Feel free to contact us for any other query.

Thanks & Regards,
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

Abhilash Sambhare

Prachi Chandak

Aug 28, 2017, 6:55:46 AM8/28/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

Could you please confirm if you are still facing this issue.

Feel free to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 7:38 AM, Abhilash Sambhare <abhilash...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Sagar,

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Aug 29, 2017, 12:42:41 AM8/29/17
to Prachi Chandak, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Prachi,

Have you try with the file which I sent to you..?

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Prachi Chandak <pcha...@runmyprocess.com> wrote:
Hi Sagar,

Could you please confirm if you are still facing this issue.

Feel free to contact us for any query.

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Aug 29, 2017, 12:54:39 AM8/29/17
to Gunjan Rajgure, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community
Hello Gunjan,

Good Morning..!

I checked the the upload widget of the RMP and it is working fine with the .mstr file. Let me check with the client if the issue is solved.

I will update you as soon as the reply from the client.

Thanks.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Sagar Wadekar <sagar....@flowian.com> wrote:
Hello Gunjan,

Please find the attached file in the .mstr format.

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Prachi Chandak

Sep 1, 2017, 6:32:22 PM9/1/17
Hi Sagar,

Any Updates??

Thanks & Regards,
Prachi Chandak
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

Sagar Wadekar

Sep 2, 2017, 12:55:34 AM9/2/17
Hello Prachi,

The issue is solved. Actually there was not an issue with the RMP. The systems on client side converts the file into zip when client downloads the file.

Thanks for the Support.

Regards,
Sagar

Regards,

photo
Sagar Wadekar
Web & Cloud Solutions, Flowian Solutions Pvt. Ltd

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.

sagar....@flowian.com

Sep 29, 2017, 5:03:25 AM9/29/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, sagar....@flowian.com
Hello Gunjan,

The .mstr file is gets downloaded in the .mstr format when we are using chrome of Mozilla. But if browser is IE then it gets converted into the .zip format and then it gets downloaded.

I do search regarding this problem and found some solution.

Here is the ref - http://www.htaccess-guide.com/how-to-use-htaccess/

I am not sure if it is applicable for the RMP or not but you can check with your team.

Thanks & Regards,
Sagar