Trouble Adding Files

audrey....@enterey.com

Sep 17, 2013, 7:39:06 PM9/17/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm not the direct "manager"/owner on the account, but I have added myself as a designer on the project. When I went to "Add Files" the button simply doesn't exist on the Files screen. I can only choose from the two files previously uploaded by the 'Manager'.

I searched tech support and couldn't find a solution. Any help would be great.

Thank you!

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 17, 2013, 8:29:47 PM9/17/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum

Hello,

The privacy of the files has been updated since the last release. A new file has to be related to a certain project. So if you need to upload a new file, you can create a new project for shared resources for example. Within the project you can find a new tab for the file upload.
Regards,

Sabine

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess