Backup

ideasandinno...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2014, 11:45:35 PM7/9/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

Can I have a backup of the projects? Can I export the processes which I have created in runmyprocess IDE to any means?

Thanks and regards

Bidisha Das

Jul 10, 2014, 12:20:42 AM7/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ideasandinno...@gmail.com
Hi,
You can create version of your projects.

No you can't export your processes to any other means.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

thoshino

Jul 10, 2014, 2:28:18 PM7/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ideasandinno...@gmail.com
Hi,

I don't know the background of your request.

You "can" export process design data in XML representation from the orange colored icon in process designer.
At this point in time, you can't import it anywhere, and you need to build your own way to parse the XML if you are looking for a visual representation.

Another way would be to click on the PDF export button in process designer.
I just tested this, works fine in Firefox, not working in my Chrome.

Best regards,

Taka