Transfer a RMP project from One account to Other one

sagar....@flowian.com

Jan 21, 2015, 12:07:40 AM1/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

We have develop a project in runmyprocess for one of our client in our account and now needed to be transfer to the client account.

So I want to ask what is the procedure and requirements to trasnfer a project from one account to the other.

Regards,
Sagar

Bidisha Das

Jan 21, 2015, 1:37:14 AM1/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,
You can't transfer projects from one account to another.Only the Core Team can do it.If you want it,I can forward your request to the Core team.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Sushma Padidela

Jan 21, 2015, 2:42:51 AM1/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Sagar,

The requirements for project copy from one account to other are,
- we need FROM and TO account admin email id's.
- Project names to be copied

As an extra detail you can also send the account id's of 2 accounts.

You can send these details to the same email thread or to sup...@runmyprocess.com. Will let you know once the copy is done.

Thanks,
Sushma

sagar....@flowian.com

Jan 21, 2015, 7:14:26 AM1/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sushma,

As per your reply following is the required information.

Email of Admins Account ID

From - sagar....@flowian.com 113561388583172327

To - kumar...@position2.com ------------------

Name of the Project ---:Position2_IAD_Workflow

Regards,
Sagar

Sushma Padidela

Jan 21, 2015, 1:30:03 PM1/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Sagar Wadekar
Hi Sagar,

You project copy is completed. Please check it.

and one more thing is sometimes you might also need to provide the passwords of the 2 accounts when asked depending on who is working on your project copy request.

Thanks,
Sushma

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

sagar....@flowian.com

Jan 22, 2015, 6:22:58 AM1/22/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, sagar....@flowian.com
Hi Bidisha,

Thanks a lot.

Project is successfully copied.

Regards,
Sagar

victor....@driveconsulting.fr

Jan 29, 2015, 12:25:08 PM1/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I 'm looking the possibility to transfere a project from an account to another since a long time.

Could you please do the same with this project and this account?

project's name: Gestion des litiges (id:75476)
FROM: 112501397748331348 (victor.bouch...@driveconsulting.fr)
TO: 112501378127448103 (victor....@driveconsulting.fr)

thank you.

Sweta Suman

Jan 30, 2015, 2:51:46 AM1/30/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi Victor,

Please configure temporary passwords on these accounts, so that we can run the copy. Later, after the copy is completed, you can change the passwords and test the application that was copied.

Source Account:

Username: <email address>

Password:

Account ID:

Account Name:

Project Name:

Project ID:

(Please explicitly list all the projects you want copied between these accounts)

Target Account:

Username: <email address>

Password:

Account ID:

Account Name:

Thanks and Regards,

Sweta

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sweta Suman

Feb 2, 2015, 8:15:32 AM2/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Victor,

Your request to copy the project is in progress. We will update you once its done.

Thanks and Regards,
Sweta

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 10:55 PM, <victor....@driveconsulting.fr> wrote:
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Victor BOUCHERY

Feb 10, 2015, 4:03:19 AM2/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

The copy is done. Thank you!

Regards,

Victor

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

photo
Victor Bouchery

DRIVE Consulting, Partner

Mobile : 07 62 28 34 58