How to scan a barcode

fujip...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2018, 4:56:07 AM10/30/18
I already have the image in a variable but I do not know how to scan the barcode I looked at the following link but I do not understand how it works

https://docs.runmyprocess.com/API_Reference/JS/RMP_RunMyApp.html

RunMyProcess Support

Nov 24, 2018, 1:52:13 AM11/24/18
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, fujip...@gmail.com
Hello Sir,

RunMyProcess app is provided facility to scan bar code using predefined function.

No need to add external java script libraries in order to scan bar code.

You can use below function on the button(script) and the click of button open the camera & scan the bar code

RMP_BarcodeScanner.startScanner("readQRCode"); // Scan the bar code using Camera & invokes readQRCode function
function readQRCode(code)
{
//In the code variable you will get id of barcode
}

Note:- To scan barcoode using Camera, you need to install RunMyProcess APP on Android Mobile. Open built application in APP & run web interface then click on button. As soon as you clicked camera will open & scan the barcode

Do feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Best regards,
Ghanshyam

fujip...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2018, 5:24:06 AM12/4/18