Get all rows [v3] Google Spreadsheet Connector

mme...@avanxo.com

Feb 2, 2015, 8:44:53 AM2/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Joseph Wrian Ceron Iriarte
Hi team,

I'm using the Get all rows [v3] Google Spreadsheet Connector to get data from two spreadsheets but I had a problem:

- The spreadsheet 1 has 203 registers and the REST service called SOAPui way get all data. View SpreadsheetRest1 pic.

- The spreadsheet 2 has 178 registers and the REST service called SOAPui way get only 95 registers. View SpreadsheetRest2 pic.

I don't know what it's the problem about that because the spreadsheets configuration is the same. What could be the problem?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

SpreadsheetRest1.png
SpreadsheetRest2.png

mme...@avanxo.com

Feb 2, 2015, 9:57:10 AM2/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jce...@avanxo.com, mme...@avanxo.com
Hi team,

The error occurred for empty rows which stopping the REST service and this couldn't to load all registers.

Best regards.

Bidisha Das

Feb 2, 2015, 9:52:06 PM2/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
In order to avoid error while retrieving empty rows from spreadsheet,you can use ${P_to_array(P_result.feed,"entry")} in the output variables of "Get all rows [v3]" connector".

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha