Connect RMP with on-premise SQL Server database

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2014, 6:10:50 AM8/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi guys,

I need to connect RMP with one SQL Server 2012 database. I have already installed SEC Manager,SEC Agent and JDBC but this generates the following runtime jvm error:

ago 25, 2014 11:25:30 AM org.runmyprocess.sec.SECLogManager log
Informaci¾n: Starting JDBC Adapter...
ago 25, 2014 11:25:30 AM org.runmyprocess.sec.SECLogManager log
Informaci¾n: JDBC Adapter Started
ago 25, 2014 11:25:32 AM org.runmyprocess.sec.PingThread run
Advertencia: null
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.runmyprocess.sec.PingThread.run(PingThread.java:64)

JDBC.config
#DBAgent Configuration
SQLSERVER_2005 = {"sqlDriver" : "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver", "sqlSource" : "jdbc:sqlserver://127.0.0.1:1433/RMP-AUTH?characterEncoding=UTF-8","sqlDriverPath" : "C:\sqljdbc_4.0\esn\sqljdbc.jar"}

handler.config
#Generic Protocol Configuration
protocol = JDBC
protocolClass = org.runmyprocess.sec.JDBC
handlerHost = 127.0.0.1
connectionPort = 5832
managerHost = 127.0.0.1
managerPort = 4444
pingFrequency = 300

Any help about this?

Thanks in advance,

Toni

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Aug 25, 2014, 6:56:07 AM8/25/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Sir,

It seems that your Secure Entreprise Connector is not running. Could you confirm that you launched :
  • SECdata-agent
  • SEMManager
  • JDBC Adapter
Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2014, 7:53:41 AM8/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Yes, all components were launched. Attached files.

start_RMP_SEC.bat
@echo on
call start "Tunnel" C:\sec-agent-zicatela\runagent.bat
call start "Manager" C:\SECManager-zicatela\manager-zicatela\runManager.bat
cd C:\JDBCAdapter
call start "JDBCAdapter" java -jar JDBC.jar

On Monday, August 25, 2014 12:56:07 PM UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Hi Sir,
>

> It seems that your Secure Entreprise Connector is not running. Could you confirm that you launched :
> SECdata-agentSEMManagerJDBC Adapter
>
> Best regards.
>

> --
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>

> Tel: +33(0)1 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +33(0)6 52 70 89 82
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

JDBCAdapter.png
runAgent_bat.png
runManager_bat.png

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Aug 25, 2014, 7:57:23 AM8/25/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Other hand, do you have another Adapter already installed?

If yes, you must change your JDBC Adapter connection port from

connectionPort = 5832

to :

connectionPort = 5835

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2014, 8:44:57 AM8/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
It seems that agent run correctly but JDBC adaptor persists one console error:

ago 25, 2014 2:27:06 PM org.runmyprocess.sec.SECLogManager log
Informaci¾n: Starting JDBC Adapter...
ago 25, 2014 2:27:06 PM org.runmyprocess.sec.SECLogManager log
Informaci¾n: JDBC Adapter Started
ago 25, 2014 2:27:07 PM org.runmyprocess.sec.PingThread run
Advertencia: null
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.runmyprocess.sec.PingThread.run(PingThread.java:64)

java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException

Best regards,

Toni

El lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014 13:57:23 UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior escribió:
> Other hand, do you have another Adapter already installed?
>

> If yes,you must change your JDBC Adapter connection port from
>

> connectionPort = 5832
>

> to :
>

> connectionPort = 5835
>

> Best regards.
>

> --
>
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +33(0)1 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +33(0)6 52 70 89 82
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2014, 10:10:23 AM8/25/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Yes

El lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014 16:07:44 UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior escribió:
> Did you change the connectionport?
>

> --
>
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +33(0)1 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +33(0)6 52 70 89 82
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Nicolas Triballier

Aug 25, 2014, 10:44:50 AM8/25/14
to supportforum
Hi Toni,

Also, seems like you haven't encoded the sqlDriverPath :

=>

In the DBAgent.config file, the Database configuration must be set. The adapter will look for the correct configuration depending on the DBType. The DBAgent.config file should look like this :

1
2
3
4
5

#DBAgent Configuration
MYSQL = {"sqlDriver" : "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver", "sqlSource" : "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/mydb?characterEncoding=UTF-8","sqlDriverPath" : "C:/\Program Files (x86)/\Fujitsu RunMyProcess/\Secure Enterprise Connector/\drivers_jdbc/\mysql/\mysql-connector-java-5.1.28-bin.jar"}
SQLSERVER_2004 = {"sqlDriver" : "com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver", "sqlSource" : "jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433/mydatabase?characterEncoding=UTF-8","sqlDriverPath" : "C:/\Program Files (x86)/\Fujitsu RunMyProcess/\Secure Enterprise Connector/\drivers_jdbc/\sql/\sql-connector-java-1.1.jar"}
SQLSERVER_2005 = {"sqlDriver" : "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver", "sqlSource" : "jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433/mydatabase?characterEncoding=UTF-8","sqlDriverPath" : "C:/\Program Files (x86)/\Fujitsu RunMyProcess/\Secure Enterprise Connector/\drivers_jdbc/\sql/\sql-connector-java-1.1.jar"}
ORACLE_11_EXPRESS = {"sqlDriver" : "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver", "sqlSource" : "jdbc:oracle:thin://localhost:1521/XE/mydatabase?characterEncoding=UTF-8","sqlDriverPath" : "C:/\Program Files (x86)/\Fujitsu RunMyProcess/\Secure Enterprise Connector/\drivers_jdbc/\oracledb/\oracle-connector-java-1.1.jar"}

Each line of the config file must be populated with the information of the DB we are trying to connect to. Note that you must download the corresponding JDBC driver file, and provide its path, the driver name, the protocol, the port, and the name of the DB.

Also, use the escape characters to navigate through folders on Windows machines.

=> so you should modify your #DBAgent Configuration file:
SQLSERVER_2005 = {"sqlDriver" : "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver", "sqlSource" : "jdbc:sqlserver://127.0.0.1:1433/RMP-AUTH?characterEncoding=UTF-8","sqlDriverPath" : "C:\sqljdbc_4.0\esn\sqljdbc.jar"}

ttyl

Nicolas

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2014, 6:46:55 AM8/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Nicolas,

It seems that the JDBC adapter did not run correctly because previously there was not enough time for the manager to have the available ports. This is solved.

Now, the problem comes with "502 Bad Gateway" message that service returns me.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.
Toni

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Aug 27, 2014, 6:48:36 AM8/27/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum

Hi Toni,

Whar's the amount of data transfered?

Best regards

toni.vida...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2014, 6:59:54 AM8/27/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Very little information. It's a query that should return 2 records with 2 fields.

Regards.

Pray Desai

Aug 28, 2014, 1:19:51 AM8/28/14
Hi Toni,

Can you check if you are succesfully able to send a GET request to your protocol manager by launching test on a connector via your configured SEC domain from RunMyProcess ? Let us know what result you get.

config_connector

You should see this result (if SEC tunnel is established and listens to your DB agent) :

Let us know if you see the above response then we can check your JDBC configurations.

--
Regards,
Pray Desai,

sec-db-agent.png