Error in Foramt Date

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 8:28:22 AM3/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello Support ,
27120

I have an issue that when I extract a report the format of date will be reflected with other format , Please find the details below and kindly find the attachment :

Report Name : ISA V3 - T1
Column Name : Query Acknowledge Time
Foramt Date in Report : MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss (i.e 01/09/2015 17:34:47)
Foramt Date when Extract a report as excel sheet by email :(i.e 1/9/2015 5:34:47 PM).

Would you please advise if this error from an office or form your platform?

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: Mousa.G...@sita.aero
Error in Format Date.png

Pray Desai

Mar 17, 2015, 8:22:47 PM3/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa gharaibeh

Hello Mousa,

I suspect the issue related with Excel date conversion format. Can you open the csv file sent by email in Notepad++ to check its format outside Excel ?

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2015, 3:18:26 AM3/26/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Pray,

it's working fine when I open with Notepad++ , so this issue related to Excel sheet as you mentioned above.

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best Regards,

Mousa Gharaibeh
Analyst , Business Process Automation
Corporate & Technology Services
Office :  +962 6 5800936
Mobile: +962 796579097
Email: mousa.g...@sita.aero

mosa.gh...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2015, 5:39:59 AM4/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com
Hello Pray,

Sorry I have just noticed that when I am trying to open the file using Microsoft Office Excel 2007 then the date format is appeared as this (3/9/2015 9:52:34 AM) , and it should be (03/09/2015 9:52:34 AM) . and also when customer trying to open the file using Microsoft Office Excel 2010 then the date format is appeared with different format than the report display also as this (03-09-2015 9:52:34 AM).Anyway is this issue from Microsoft Office or form Reporting tool , I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions, in order to close the ticket that raised from customer before three weeks.

P.s. The date format in report as this(03/09/2015 9:52:34 AM "MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss")

Please Advise.

Thank you for your prompt response

Pray Desai

Apr 2, 2015, 9:05:54 PM4/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, mosa.gh...@gmail.com

HI Mosa,

As advised earlier, if this is a CSV file that you exported, then open in text editor like Notepad++ and check its format. If its format is as it is on RunMyProcess, then issue is with default date type in Excel. You can try changing its format when you open CSV in Excel or try updating default Excel date type.

Although we are not supposed to solve your Excel issues, here is a link that you can check :

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.

-----