Issue with POST connectors

sys...@industrieit.com

Aug 12, 2015, 9:43:52 PM8/12/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Ron Cai
Hi,

I have an issue when trying to POST to a rest endpoint.

The issue is that when RMP connector makes a call to a rest (XML) endpoint and the result is not as expected (only some results are returned).

However, when I make the same rest call in a rest client, the expect result is achieved.

Can you shed any light on this?

We have confirmed with our vendor that there was no change on the API.

Thanks,
Ron

Murali

Aug 13, 2015, 1:40:15 AM8/13/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ron...@industrieit.com, sys...@industrieit.com
Hi Ron,

Please share the RMP Connector details which you are trying to use.
Also provide us the configuration, and missing results details(whether some records missing or some part of record info is missing?)

Regards,
Murali

Murali

Aug 18, 2015, 7:50:23 AM8/18/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ron...@industrieit.com, sys...@industrieit.com
Hi Ron,

Please let us know if you need any further help on the issue posted with sufficient inputs.

Regards,
Murali