In list widget, always taking last item even though select any item

ranja...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 4:37:11 AM11/8/15

In select item list, after submitting, RMP is taking last item of the list every-time.

Is it needed any specific configuration?

Murali

Nov 8, 2015, 9:03:12 AM11/8/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ranja...@gmail.com
Hi Manoranjan,

Please capture and debug/alert the value at each step to validate your configurations and revert for any additional help.

//alert(id_list.getSelectedValue());

Regards,
Murali

ranja...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 12:36:22 AM11/9/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ranja...@gmail.com

Hi Murali,

Where exactly I have put this alert code? Is it in validation rule under rule?

Regards,
Ranjan

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 9, 2015, 2:02:44 AM11/9/15

If you are Testing the WI in test mode, you can use the js tester which is available in test mode else once selecting the value, you can execute the code as a js script on click of any test button.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ranja...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 8:12:14 AM11/9/15

I am using free trail, test mode. But unable to find js tester.

Pankaj Kumar