Project's Child not configure...

maybeg...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2014, 10:51:39 AM1/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I don't know how to solve a problem when I add a new version .

I tried to create a version of the Project, but it says Error: Project's Child not configure, where are these?

Thanks!

Sushma Padidela

Jan 24, 2014, 1:18:10 PM1/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Nesgeek Cepeda
Hi,

It seems like you have included another project in your current project. You also need to create a version of that included project.

At the bottom of resources page you have List of Projects attached to the Current project and in "Use a specific revision" you have to click the clock symbol and select a version of that included project.

Please let me know if it is not clear.

Thanks,
Sushma
Fujitsu