About pricing and usage Report

J.M.

Nov 6, 2015, 6:06:36 AM11/6/15

I'm trying to clarify when and why I'm being exactly tariffed, so I'm making some little experiments.
For example, I create a new WI in a project and see if it is registered (and cashed) in the usage report application; I launch the WI and see if it is cahed updated in usage report, I update the form introducing some info in text fields, and see if the usage report is updated, and so on.

However, I'm not seeing any change, so I wonder if is there some conditions I should know, like if is there a period to update de usage report (for example, each 5 minutes), or if the usage report tariff the usage in test, acceptance and live mode actions or only live mode or whatever.
I've tried in Test and Live mode, and the usage report is not updated.

And I have so much more doubts in this regard. For example...

The doc here, says:
Row 1 - Enter information to a form: The total number of process started from a web interface and forms updates (validate task, cancel task) directly from a web interface or via web service, it accounts for forms submissions.

How is an update considered? each field I change Is an update? or is it referring only to a change in its status? If I change the fields, but I don`t update the process (I close the window) is it cashed?

The doc also says:
Row 2 - View form / report: The total number of web interfaces opened without updating a process execution : the visualization of web interfaces without validation.
When is it considered that I open a WI? Is it cashed if I refresh the WI once it was opened?

Then...
How the Usage Report works?
Is there any link where I can find more details about the pricing?

I need to understand exactly how all tha actions are tariffed so, could you help me with this, please?

Thanks in advance and regards.

J.M.

Nov 6, 2015, 6:55:39 AM11/6/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javie...@gmail.com
Sorry for the double post but i need to make another question that refers to the previous post.

When you talk about form, are you referring to WI or screen?

thanks again.

javie...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2015, 5:06:13 AM11/17/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, javie...@gmail.com