Authorized users

jess...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2015, 7:58:21 AM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I have many questions.

I don´t understand what's the meaning of authorized users.
When I configure users in a role, inside a organization there are two list:

Acceptance users: for users in acceptance mode
Authorized users:¿Which user should I add to this list? I have tested and I can launch processes and to do more things. I look the tab Access Right (http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Rights/Access_Rights ) and my results are different, I attach captures with them.

What differences are between trial version and pay version?

How can I test with an user anonymous? Cause this users are not registered in runmyprocess, they only can to participate in processes, but they can´t to modify anything.

What is a configuration web Interface?

What is a report configuration? Is it the computer parameters?

What differences are between instances (Web interface table) and requests (process table)?

Modify execution means to change execution path?

In this link http://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/Projects/Project_Rights_Tab it is said:only Designer can launch process in test state, but in this other link : http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Rights/Access_Rights, it is said a supervisor can launch test processes too. Can you explain me that?

Sometimes when I change access type right it looks like it works, for examples the pencil buttonin the execution path tab in process report is locked, however after some minutes without doing anything the button is unlocked. Why?

Regards,

Jessica
Processes report.png
Processes.png
Projects.png
Web Interface Reports.png
Web Interface.png

Richard Manga

Mar 13, 2015, 8:08:58 AM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Good Morning Jessica,

Authorized users are those who will be in the role on LIVE mode.

ACCEPTANCE users are those who will be in the role on ACCEPTANCE mode.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Richard

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Sweta Suman

Mar 13, 2015, 8:47:55 AM3/13/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Please find answers to your queries as follow-

Query 2-

Trial Version is valid/active only for 30 days with one active users.

For User and Usage based package refer - https://www.runmyprocess.com/pricing.html

Query 3-

Process report give the process instance and allow you to monitor the current status of each activity of the process.

Web Interface Report allows you to display the list of launched web interfaces (i.e. : web interfaces used to launch a process or used within manual tasks of a launched process)

You can show these reports to end user using "Report widget" in Web interface.

Anonymous user which are not registered with RunMyProcess can't modify or access anything except public web interface and process.

In Test mode users under "Admin","Supervisor" and "Designer" role can launch the process.

In Live mode only "Users" can execute process(private).

If you have any other question, please revert back.

Thanks,
Sweta

javiermm...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2015, 3:31:16 AM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I find this topic interesting, but I would like to know the answer of some of the questions in the first post. For example, I've experienced that one:

Sometimes when I change access type right it looks like it works, for examples the pencil buttonin the execution path tab in process report is locked, however after some minutes without doing anything the button is unlocked. Why?

But I would like to know the answer of these ones too:

What is a configuration web Interface?

What is a report configuration? Is it the computer parameters?

What differences are between instances (Web interface table) and requests (process table)?

Modify execution means to change execution path?

I don't have an exact knowledge about the accurate meaning of the keywords used in the RMP documentation, like "web interface CONFIGURATION" or "report CONFIGURATION"

Thanks in advance,
Regards.

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 16, 2015, 5:37:20 AM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

Please find the answer below in-line

1. Sometimes when I change access type right it looks like it works, for examples the pencil buttonin the execution path tab in process report is locked, however after some minutes without doing anything  the button is unlocked. Why?

--> I am not getting this question properly. I am thinking that you are talking about the process instance(i.e. process report). So here while you are opening any process instances then you can see Execution path. Over there you can find the option "Edit execution path" (pencil icon). This is the advance feature(debug mode for developers) for those who wanted to edit/change the process execution path or resume the process(some what reason if it is aborted).

If I misunderstood your question could you please elaborate with screen-shot(if possible).

Please refer this link for more information: http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Lifecycle_Guide/Run/Resume_Process

But I would like to know the answer of these ones too:

What is a configuration web Interface?

--> It refers those tabs which you can see after creation of Web Interface. That is how you are going to use/configure the Web Interface. Like in Design tab you have to use all those widgets, JS etc you want to use.

What is a report configuration? Is it the computer parameters?

--> There are two types of report configuration:

2. Report configuration of Executed instances (Process and Web Interface report).
You can find this : Go to your Project --> "New" option --> You can find "Report" option at last --> then you can select any one of those (Web-Interface/Process report). Then you can see the Configuration option for the selected report.

Please refer below link for more information-

What differences are between instances (Web interface table) and requests (process table)?
--> Already answered in above post(from Sweta).

Modify execution means to change execution path?
--> You can change the execution path of existing process by modifying its variables but you can not the change/modify activity flow.

I don't have an exact knowledge about the accurate meaning of the keywords used in the RMP documentation, like "web interface CONFIGURATION" or "report CONFIGURATION"

--> Answer above(2)

Hope this will help you. Please do let us know for further query.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess

Javier Martín

Mar 16, 2015, 6:01:17 AM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Shobhit,

I understand better the terms used, but I still have some doubts:
1.)
1. Sometimes when I change access type right it looks like it works, for examples the pencil buttonin the execution path tab in process report is locked, however after some minutes without doing anything  the button is unlocked. Why?

--> I am not getting this question properly. I am thinking that you are talking about the process instance(i.e. process report). So here while you are opening any process instances then you can see Execution path. Over there you can find the option "Edit execution path" (pencil icon). This is the advance feature(debug mode for developers) for those who wanted to edit/change the process execution path or resume the process(some what reason if it is aborted).

If I misunderstood your question could you please elaborate with screen-shot(if possible).

I am not able to attach screenshot cause this is not happening always. The point is I have a determined access type' right, and sometimes, if I change something on these access I begin to see some weird behavoir on the features allowed. For example, the quoted pencil button. I've seen this button locked, due to my access type's rights, and after some minutes withou doing anything (without any change of the access rights) the button was unlocked. Is it possible that when the access rights are changed, a time to refresh is needed?

2.) When I said web interface configuration I want to say web interface REPORT configuration. Sorry for that. But now, I guess that this configuration is the homologous of the process report, right? It is the screen where you can choose de columns, the groupBy options, etc, isn't it?

3.) Anyway I have some contradiction in front of the acces rights table of the RMP doc. Same to jess...@gmail.com. Are they updated? Is it possible that some cell is mistaken?

Thanks and regards.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Shobhit Tripathi

Mar 16, 2015, 9:54:44 AM3/16/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Javier,

1. Could you please send us the scenario that you are facing the problem because I am not able to understand your requirement properly (like how you are assigning the role on Access right tab and Process lane (i.e. assigning from designer to supervisor role or something else)).

2. Yes, somehow both has same configuration.

3. As those are newly added feature and for this document is not updated yet. Once it will update we will let you know.

You can refer the below link, where you can get clear idea for what purpose and where we can use those"Translator/Observer".

Feel free to ask.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Thanks & Regards,
Shobhit
Fujitsu- RunMyProcess