accessing logs

sivak...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2014, 4:08:55 PM10/13/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

We need to access all the logs thrown by RMP on our account. Also we should be able to fetch the logs only for a certain process/apis and also for specific time period. We do an issue in our LIVE application but we could not find the root cause of it.

The URL provided in the documentation - logs/log/${customer}/?P_nb=${P_nb}&P_first=${P_first}&P_level=${P_level}&processId=${process_id}

does not work. So we have created a connector to this URL. But here, it always returns the latest 100 results. changing the P_nb, P_first and process_id does not have any impact.

Can you please help us to retrieve the logs?

Thank you!

Regards,
Siva

Nicolas Triballier

Oct 14, 2014, 1:32:00 PM10/14/14
to supportforum
Hi Siva,

When you filter on a processId, you may have to pass the project id too.

add &P_mode=XXXX to filter on a specific mode (optional).

Also, entering this url in the browser may not work. This feed requires you pass header Accept:application/json . You can use this chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dhc-resthttp-api-client/aejoelaoggembcahagimdiliamlcdmfm to do so, or Poster extension in Firefox.

I've just made a test and pagination works well.

ttyl

Nicolas

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Nicolas TRIBALLIER
Senior Solution Architect
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess

sivak...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 4:23:46 PM10/14/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Nicolas TRIBALLIER

This will be more useful for us! Thanks a lot for your help!!

Regards,
Siva