Using Flie Api available in Javascript in runmyprocess

sagar....@flowian.com

Jan 29, 2015, 12:18:15 AM1/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Team,

How can we use the File api available in Javascript language in the Runmyprocess platform.

If i want to perform some operations on files present in or uploaded in runmyprocess application using these File api, How can I do this.

Could you please guide me on the same.

Regards,
Sagar

Bidisha Das

Jan 29, 2015, 2:46:48 AM1/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Sagar,
What exactly you mean by file api? Are you talking about the connectors present in RunMyProcess-Secured Connection for reading downloaded files and all? What kind of operations you want to perform on uploaded files?

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha Das

sagar....@flowian.com

Jan 29, 2015, 3:02:24 AM1/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bidisha,

I want to convert a file data into binary format and for that i have to use file api.

No I am not talking about any connectors. I am talking about the Files in Javascript language.

So could you please help me.

THanks and Regards,

Sagar