P_user variable in LIVE mode

ezz...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2015, 6:33:26 AM11/12/15

I have a father project which includes a child project with several connectors.
I've been using it in TEST mode with no problem, but when I switch to LIVE mode, here comes the troubles.

The problem is related to an specific connector which connects to an API. I have a launch web-interface with an API Listener who loads the connector. The connector URL looks like:
find?term=${pd_find_org_name}&api_token=${P_user.preferences.pd_api_token}
This connector takes the find-term from the web-interface and use the token stored in the P_user.preferences.pd_api_token. It works well when I am in TEST mode, but when I switch to LIVE mode, the connector doesn't work well.

I've been doing testing on which variable may be causing trouble, and I've found that when I am in TEST mode, the P_user is accessible in the launch web-interface, but when I am in LIVE or ACCEPTANCE mode I can't retrieve the P_user object in the launch web-interface.

I've also found that the API connector doesn't work with P_connected_user object but only works with the P_user object.

I don't know if the trouble is related with this variable or the problem could be caused by other issues.

I hope you can help me. Thank you

Pankaj Kumar

Nov 14, 2015, 10:46:29 AM11/14/15

You are accessing user meta data i.e. P_user.preferences.pd_api_token to invoke the connector. Please check if this value is available in "Acceptance" and "Live" mode also please try to access the meta data by P_connected_user.extended.xxx for connected user.

Also Please share the error details you are getting. Kindly check access right as access right is different in "Acceptance" or "Live" mode than "Test" mode.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ezz...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2015, 7:12:07 AM11/18/15
Thank you, the problem is solved :) I didn't noticed the different metadata values in TEST, ACCEPTANCE and LIVE mode. Thank you for your help