Web Service Connector - xml content

ciche...@fater.it

Jun 10, 2014, 11:28:06 AM6/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
I need to create a connector for a web service and I am looking on info /detail on the content field (see attachment) and how to fill it correctly based on the WSDL of the web service.

Could you, please, help ?

connector.jpg

thoshino

Jun 10, 2014, 7:12:19 PM6/10/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it
Hi,

Basically you need to process the WSDL and convert it into HTTP request (protocol level contents visible).
There should be multiple ways to do this, but what I usually do is to read the WSDL in SOAP UI (you can download it, please search for this), and open each of the operations.
Each operation should have details about POST endpoint URL, content, header, etc.
You have to configure all of this in the connector.

Anywhere in above configuration you can pass process variable using freemarker syntax ${var_name}.

Currently, you can't automate reading WSDL and dynamically change Connector and send HTTP requests on RMP.
WSDL must be processed beforehand, and whenever there is change in API, must be processed again.

Best regards,

Taka