Requests no longer active

tedd...@nana.com

Jul 6, 2015, 1:26:01 PM7/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Just noticed that 2 of our requests in acceptance testing are no longer active.
We have daily reminders to staff to approve or disapprove the requests in their lane (queue). However besides just noticing that the requests cannot be acted upon, the application history shows a weird update date last night... was there a system/platform update last night? Please attached screen capture with weird update timestamp highlighted in yellow... and the disapprove and approve buttons grayed out.

tedd...@nana.com

Jul 6, 2015, 1:28:34 PM7/6/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tedd...@nana.com
On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 10:26:01 AM UTC-7, tedd...@nana.com wrote:
> Just noticed that 2 of our requests in acceptance testing are no longer active.
> We have daily reminders to staff to approve or disapprove the requests in their lane (queue). However besides just noticing that the requests cannot be acted upon, the application history shows a weird update date last night... was there a system/platform update last night? Please attached screen capture with weird update timestamp highlighted in yellow... and the disapprove and approve buttons grayed out.

Couldn't attach file from Chrome, so attaching here with Firefox browser.

Capture.JPG

Pankaj Kumar

Jul 7, 2015, 3:21:30 AM7/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tedd...@nana.com
Hi,

Please give us the following details to investigate the issue, you can send this information to my mail id (skipping the support forum).

1. Account Id
2. Project Name
3. Process Name
4. Web Interface Name
3. Request id or process instance id

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

tedd...@nana.com

Jul 7, 2015, 12:10:47 PM7/7/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, tedd...@nana.com

Hi Pankaj,

Taka assisted me in resolving this issue yesterday.
Due to the db failure on Sunday, it caused an issue.
We restarted the 2 requests one step prior, and things are working again.

Thank you