Web Interface link in the email notification.

banerjee...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2014, 5:11:53 PM11/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In my process a i have taken an email activity which send an email notification to the user who files the ticket,when the case is closed , i just want to add the link of the web interface at the stage when the ticket is closed.

So that when the user gets the mail notification about the ticket is closed he can click on the link and can see at what stage his ticket was closed or who has given comments etc,

For this link i tried with ${P_task_url} but this thing only work with the manual activity.

So could you please tell me how can give the link in the email activity

This will be the body of the email

To: Logger

The Below Ticket has been logged. Please take the appropriate action immediately.
The Below Ticket has been logged. Please take the appropriate action immediately.
Title:sssssssss
Date Occured:25/11/2014
Plant:CMC Branch
Area:Admixture storage
Risk:medium
Please click on the link [followed by the link] to see your ticket

Best regards.

Thanks and Regards
Somjit Banerjee

thoshino

Nov 24, 2014, 5:19:30 PM11/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi,

Try this

This function will give you url of the manual task, where ever in the same process.

Best regards,

Taka

banerjee...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2014, 5:24:50 PM11/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi Taka,

I have a query do i have to define (stepId, is_public) in the email activity???? then could you please tell me what would be the required fields.. ???

Thanks & Regards
Somjit Banerjee

thoshino

Nov 24, 2014, 5:31:10 PM11/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi,

For example, in the screen shot there is a private manual task whose step id is 1.

You can do
${get_next_url(1,false)}
anywhere in the process to get the URL for this manual task.

You can do it in email activity message body.
or, you can store it as process variable,etc.

In case it is email activity, might be nice to embed html url link like this.

Best regards,

Taka

banerjee...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2014, 5:51:59 PM11/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi Taka,

The link is working fine,but i have a question in my process there is a situation that at any point of time the safety officer can go and close the ticket so basically i have 5 step ids from where the ticket can be closed so i just want to know how can i define 5 steps ids at a time so that no matter at which point the case is closed when the user clicks on the links he sees the last step at where the case is being closed.

So could you please tell me how to do that???

Takafumi Hoshino

Nov 24, 2014, 6:54:18 PM11/24/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, banerjee...@gmail.com
Hi,

I think URL doesn't change if it is single sequential process.
So, just giving the URL of WI at any point, will point to the closed web interface after that super user closes the ticket.

To be sure may be you can notify all users that ticket has closed with a new email that has the url of the latest WI url.

Best regards,

Taka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess