matthewda...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2014, 10:22:58 AM10/29/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi

I have a process that creates a subfolder in Google Drive and also copies a spread sheet. I need to move the spreadsheet into the new folder. This keeps returning a Token error.

I think this is because the process has a timing issue and tries to move the copied spreadsheet before the new folder is created.

I would like to try to solve the issue with a while loop activity and need help to define the condition.

I need the activity to loop until the new folder is created before moving the copied spreadsheet into it.

Please can you help with the condition code?

Thankyou

Jeremy Le Pré

Oct 30, 2014, 11:58:48 AM10/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

The best option I see for your issue is to create a sub-process which will host the spreadsheet creation.
This way, the sub-process' start won't be triggered until the father process is finished.

That should prevent the timing issue you're experiencing.

Regards,
______________________________________
Jérémy LE PRÉ

PreSales Engineer at RunMyProcess

WebsiteFujitsu RunMyProcess

Hamza Maghous

Oct 30, 2014, 12:06:19 PM10/30/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,

Actually you need to create a sub-process that will host the subfolder creation.
This way, the father process won't continue until the subprocess is finished (and then the subfolder  created).

Regards,

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Hamza MAGHOUS

PreSales Consultant

Matthew Daniels

Nov 4, 2014, 9:52:32 AM11/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Hamza, thank you for your response. But I still have the a big problem with getting the folder ID created in the parent process. The output variable from the "get folder ID connector" is  ${P_result.feed.entry.resourceId} not the one in the connector description.

The problem with the result is that the ID is returned to the process with the prefix "folder:" and not the ID as required in the downstream/child process.

Please can you tell me how to get the ID of the folder without the "folder:" prefix.  It works fine if I hard wire the process (put the ID in manually) but that defeats the purpose of the workflow.

kind regards Matt

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Mariem Mouakhar

Nov 4, 2014, 10:29:27 AM11/4/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

You can use  ${P_result.feed.entry.resourceId?replace("folder","")}.

Best regards,

--
Mariem Mouakhar,
Customer Solution Engineer