Style basket

jess...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2015, 2:41:09 AM7/15/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm trying to change style basket of task, but I don´t getting.
In the stylesheet I've used #rmp_basket{} but this it´s not working.
How I can change it?

Regards

Jessica
Basket task.png

Murali

Jul 17, 2015, 7:14:28 AM7/17/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jess...@gmail.com, jess...@gmail.com
Hi Jessi,

Please include below Style tag in the HTML widget to update the Task Basket formatting.

.top_logotitle {
background-color: #0D62B2;
width: 100%;
height: 107%;
}
        <h1 style='font-family:Algerian,Arial,Tahoma,Verdana,sans-serif; font-weight:bold; color:Gold; font-size:1.2em;'>TRAVEL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM</h1>

Regards,
Murali

jessi mj

Jul 20, 2015, 3:45:52 AM7/20/15
to Murali, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Murali,

It's possible that I don´t explain my issue correctly. I would like change :
  • Basket popup
  • Tasks list popup
when I've copied the code only has appeared a widget with a style, but basket popup was same.

Is it possible to change style of Basket popup and task list popup?

Thanks and regards

Code.png
No change.png

Murali

Jul 20, 2015, 7:54:27 AM7/20/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jess...@gmail.com, jess...@gmail.com
Hi Jessi,

Sorry, it was my mistake. Below is the actual code.

.gwt-DisclosurePanel .header td { background-color: #0077FF; }
body { filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#9ECCF2', endColorstr='#0077FF'); }
#rmp_mini_basket { background: yellow; }
#rmp_basket { background:rgb(228, 222, 222);}

Attached is the Task Basket after formatting.

Regards,
Murali
7646_Task Basket Formatting.png

jessi mj

Jul 21, 2015, 4:49:50 AM7/21/15
to Murali, suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Thank you so much!!!,

This it's working.
I thought that this style could be inserted in a stylesheet, but it's not working, this was my mistake . However, in a widget html there are not problem.
But I have a new question, Is it possible to modify html code? For example: I would like to change <span>My task</span> or no show all instances, ...
I've trying to create a new web interface since header configuration in tab Implementation of Web Interface. But, when I save it always appear a message: "Error while saving",
I think that I'm doing something wrong. In this new interface I've put a report widget.
How I can to modify html code for to change basket popup?

Regards

Jéssica

Murali

Jul 21, 2015, 5:39:00 AM7/21/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, jess...@gmail.com, jess...@gmail.com
Hi Jessi,

Task Basket fields are the default one provided by RMP, and can't be modified using HTML.
In Header Configuration, If you select "None": The basket will not appear for this web interface.

And the Header Configuration is only to customize menu bar/items which only allow JSON format.

Please refer to documentation for the complete details.

Regards,
Murali