Error ACCESS FORBIDEN (403) when user open ${P_task_url} variable

as...@avanxo.com

May 20, 2014, 7:09:39 PM5/20/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I'm having a problem with a Manual Task notification. The scenario is following:

I have a Manual task Process that is assigned to specific email (this email belongs to Authorized Users list in the role/entity). In email description i put the global P_task_url variable. The email is sent succesfully so it's fine.

Here is the problem, when the user is going to try open de URL link(P_task_url), open a new window, but with the error "ACCESS FORBIDDEN (403)" You are not authorized to access this application (RunMyProcess)".

It should to show the web interface but it doesn't. I need your help please. I attach some images in order to explain a little my error.

Grettings and thanks in advance.

error1.jpg
error2.jpg

Sabine El Rassy

May 21, 2014, 4:11:10 AM5/21/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hello,

The access forbidden is due to your web interface rights, which are defined within the 'Access Rights Tab' of the project containing your web interface.
So go to the 'Access Rights Tab' => Chose 'USER' in the drop down list on the right, then drag and drop all roles that are allowed to access your interface.

You can check this document for more right details.

Regards,

Sabine EL RASSY

Customer Solutions Engineer

as...@avanxo.com

May 21, 2014, 12:52:09 PM5/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi and thanks for your fast answer Sabine,

I did what you explained me about "Access Rights Tab", IN RunMyprocess platform i went to "Organization">"MyOrganization" and "Access Rights" tab, I added the role of the user("Gerente Aprobador") to allowed list in the right pane, i added the role to "User
access type", "Designer access type" and "Supervisor access type". But the error "ACCESS FORBIDEN (403)" is still happening.

How can i solve this problem??

Thanks!

error3.jpg

maybeg...@gmail.com

May 21, 2014, 12:59:13 PM5/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Hi I got this issue sometimes, due to several accounts in the same web explorer.

Could you try to open this in other web explorer?
I mean it could be just due that the browser says to RMP, it's another account.

I hope it helps
att:
nes

as...@avanxo.com

May 21, 2014, 1:04:39 PM5/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com, maybeg...@gmail.com
Hi Nes,

Thanks for your answer, i tried changing web browser but the error is still happening :(

Regards!

Sabine El Rassy

May 21, 2014, 1:22:38 PM5/21/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, as...@avanxo.com
Hello,

You're welcome. Add all of the roles in USER as OBSERVER too. This will give them the right to open all of the instances of your web interfaces.

Regards,

as...@avanxo.com

May 21, 2014, 4:28:44 PM5/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Hi Sabine,

I added ALL of the roles in USER and OBSERVER too but the error persists.

Is there another possible solution?

Regards!

image.png

Sabine El Rassy

May 21, 2014, 4:50:30 PM5/21/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, as...@avanxo.com

Hello,

Can you provide me the id of your account, the link to your web interface and the login of the user that is getting the forbidden so I can check if you have the correct rights configured for him.
Thank you

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

as...@avanxo.com

May 21, 2014, 5:04:14 PM5/21/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, as...@avanxo.com
Sabine,

OK, i sent you that information.

Regards!

Pray Desai

May 30, 2014, 8:28:02 PM5/30/14

Did you save your project after adding the role in Access Rights for User ? You need to click on Save icon as shown in the attached screenshot.

Also, make sure that the email address in variable ${email_aprobador} is a user in the role you added in Access Rights.

Regards,
Pray Desai,
Fujitsu RunMyProcess.
access-rights-save.png