Assignmnt of task to swimlane users

Wazir

Oct 8, 2015, 2:30:30 PM10/8/15
Hello Team,

I want all the users associated with a swimlane to be able to execute a manual task. For this purpose i "CHECKED" the keep visible for role check box in the manual task. Also i went to "Organization" selected the role defined for that specific swimlane which contains the manual task and enter users in that role. But everytime i click save runmyprocess tells me change is saved but when i open the role for the swimlane it is always unchanged. I am always seeing attached on the swimlane role. Even though i uncheck "Runtime" and add users and save. Runmyprocess tells me it is saved and yet when i open this role i see noone has been assigned as in image.

Can you please guide me through this ?

rmp1.PNG
rmp2.PNG

Bidisha Das

Oct 9, 2015, 9:34:30 AM10/9/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,
Users in Runtime role gets assigned at runtime. You can't drag users manually in this role. You need to add users via Process using freemarker code (http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Rights/Runtime_Lanes).

Once you check a role as Runtime role,you can't change its configuration.You will need to create a new role if you want to make changes in implementation.

Thanks & Regards
Bidisha

Wazir

Oct 9, 2015, 10:36:53 AM10/9/15
Hi Bidisha,

I want to add users into the swimlane role so they can execute a manual step. How do i do that ?

Regards,

hwa...@bcsglobal.com

Oct 9, 2015, 1:53:24 PM10/9/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, hwa...@bcsglobal.com
I have figured this one out on my own. Please treat this request as closed. Thanks.

Chan

Oct 9, 2015, 2:16:59 PM10/9/15
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, hwa...@bcsglobal.com
Good Job!