SEC connector doesn't work

alexei.s...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2014, 1:05:39 PM6/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello, I'm using SEC connector and it's been working till now. My SEC DB connector times out now. On the server side SDC agent logged the following issues:

[main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection - Connecting to SDC server
[main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.SSLSocketFactoryInit - Using SSL for client connections.
[com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter] INFO com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter - Starting JSOCKS listener thread on port 1080
[com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter] INFO net.sourceforge.jsocks.socks.ProxyServer - Starting SOCKS Proxy on:127.0.0.1:1080
[main] FATAL com.google.dataconnector.client.Client - Connection failed.
com.google.dataconnector.util.ConnectionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.verifySubjectInCertificate(SdcConnection.java:281)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.connect(SdcConnection.java:153)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.parseFlagsValidateAndConnect(Client.java:119)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.main(Client.java:178)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSessionImpl.getPeerCertificateChain(Unknown Source)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.verifySubjectInCertificate(SdcConnection.java:279)
... 3 more
[main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.ShutdownManager - Issuing shutdown for com.google.dataconnector.client.ResourcesFileWatcher
[main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.ShutdownManager - Issuing shutdown for com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter
[main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.client.Client - Starting agent after 1 unsuccessful attempts. Next connect in 2000 milliseconds.
[main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection - Connecting to SDC server
[main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.SSLSocketFactoryInit - Using SSL for client connections.
[com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter] INFO com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter - Starting JSOCKS listener thread on port 1080
[com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter] INFO net.sourceforge.jsocks.socks.ProxyServer - Starting SOCKS Proxy on:127.0.0.1:1080
[Thread-1] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.ShutdownManager - Issuing shutdown for com.google.dataconnector.client.ResourcesFileWatcher
[Thread-1] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.ShutdownManager - Issuing shutdown for com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks.

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jun 15, 2014, 1:11:39 PM6/15/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum

Hi Sir,

We have released our Secure Entreprise Connector. The new one is especially more stable. Plus, you have a monitoring module (paragraph 3 into the installation tutorial).

Here is the tutorial to set it up : http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Integration_Guide/SEC/Installation_Guide

Best regards.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

alexei.s...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2014, 2:04:40 PM6/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Unfortunately it didn't help. I've updated SEC agent and protocol manager and it still timing out.

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jun 15, 2014, 2:11:38 PM6/15/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum

Just for your information, we released the SEC last week. So, if you installed before, it could help to do it again.

Then, make sure that your firewall does not end you SEC session. For example, windows' default firewell closes any session after 30 minutes. To bypass this, you must have the new version with keep alive feature that pings your SEC every 20 sec and re-initialize the session so.

Did you get it?

If you still have problems, please give me the OS of your server and the firewall you are using.

Best regards

alexei.s...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2014, 2:37:12 PM6/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have updated agent and manager just now. Protocol Manager works fine - tested with _curl_ on the server.

I'm sure that our firewall doesn't have restrictions on outgoing connections.

Is there any way to test accessibility of _sdc.runmyprocess.com_ endpoint from the UNIX environment?

alexei.s...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2014, 2:45:36 PM6/15/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
And now I have the same exception logged by SEC agent logger:

15 Jun 2014 22:27:25,158 [main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection - Connecting to SDC server
15 Jun 2014 22:27:25,160 [main] INFO com.google.dataconnector.util.SSLSocketFactoryInit - Using SSL for client connections.
15 Jun 2014 22:27:25,167 [com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter] INFO com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter - Starting JSOCKS listener thread on port 1080
15 Jun 2014 22:27:25,170 [com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter] INFO net.sourceforge.jsocks.socks.ProxyServer - Starting SOCKS Proxy on:127.0.0.1:1080
15 Jun 2014 22:31:50,987 [main] FATAL com.google.dataconnector.client.Client - Connection failed.
com.google.dataconnector.util.ConnectionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.verifySubjectInCertificate(SdcConnection.java:282)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.connect(SdcConnection.java:153)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.parseFlagsValidateAndConnect(Client.java:119)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.Client.main(Client.java:179)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated
at sun.security.ssl.SSLSessionImpl.getPeerCertificateChain(Unknown Source)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection.verifySubjectInCertificate(SdcConnection.java:280)
... 3 more

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jun 15, 2014, 4:17:07 PM6/15/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Sébastien Gaïde

Hi Sir,

Can you send us the content of your file : config/localConfig.xml? Send it to me inbox please.

Best regards

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jun 15, 2014, 4:32:26 PM6/15/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum

Hi sir,

Could you retry now on your side?

Best regards.

alexei.s...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 6:40:05 AM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Now it works fine. Thanks!

dba...@momnet.com

Jun 16, 2014, 8:03:39 AM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I'm having the same problem after installing the new SEC. Please advise.
Thanks

ri...@kashable.com

Jun 16, 2014, 11:03:49 AM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, alexei.s...@gmail.com
I have same issue. I just installed new SEC Protocol Manager and Agent. Manager runs fine but Agent is still giving error below. What was the fix that got it working for you?

C:\SEC\data-connector-agent\bin>java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -jar ../lib
/sec-agent-zicatela.jar --localConfigFile ..\config\localConfig.xml --rulesFile
..\config\resourceRules.xml -log4jPropertiesFile ..\config\log4j.properties
Setting iddle timeout to 60000 ms.
Setting accept timeout to 60000 ms.
Setting udp timeout to 600000 ms.
java.net.SocketException: socket closed
at java.net.TwoStacksPlainSocketImpl.socketAccept(Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Unknown Source)
at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.jsocks.socks.ProxyServer.start(ProxyServer.java:166)
at com.google.dataconnector.client.JsocksStarter.run(JsocksStarter.java:
105)

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jun 16, 2014, 1:11:15 PM6/16/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Hi Sir,

It should work properly on your side now. Could you confirm?

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 2:03 PM, <dba...@momnet.com> wrote:
I'm having the same problem after installing the new SEC. Please advise.
Thanks
--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Jun 16, 2014, 1:11:42 PM6/16/14
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, alexei.s...@gmail.com
Hi,

it's been relaunched now.

Could you test?

Best regardfs.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

David Bandy

Jun 16, 2014, 1:23:31 PM6/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
It is now working. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.