Process waiting: task submitted does not proceed

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 18, 2013, 11:48:26 AM9/18/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello,
we have a Project named "MAPO" and a process with
P_request = b9dfc180-f603-11e2-94fd-123139225512.

The process is waiting for an approve (4 approvers) loop task to complete ("ApprovazioneArtworkLoop").

No errors appears in the process but when approvers click on "Submit" to proceed, nothing happens.
The are about 4 files of 1 MB each uploaded on the Web Interface previously.

Could you, please, help on this ?

Thank you,
Luigi

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 19, 2013, 6:04:52 AM9/19/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ciche...@fater.it

The problem is getting worse.
There is another process (p_request = 05107230-f532-11e2-84b1-12313b0614f1)
with the same problem and also running the project (MAPO) in test mode, it hangs in the same task and approvers cannot proceed.

Could you, please, have a look ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 19, 2013, 6:33:17 AM9/19/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Luigi Cichella
Hi Luigi,

Let me explain you what to do!

1 - Go into each of the subProcesses

2 - Open the forms and Download all the files (remembering file relationship with instances)

3 - Open a Web interface Report (from the platform) and delte the 4 tasks that are related to these subprocessses.

4 - Get back to your subProcesses and relaunch each of them starting from the previous task

5 - Open the newly created Manual tasks, if the files are not in, Upload them

Let me know.

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

Thank you,
Luigi

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 20, 2013, 10:26:44 AM9/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Luigi Cichella
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:33:17 PM UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Hi Luigi,
>

> Let me explain you what to do!
>

> 1 - Go into each of the subProcesses
>

> 2 - Open the forms and Download all the files (remembering file relationship with instances)
>

> 3 - Open a Web interface Report (from the platform) and delte the 4 tasks that are related to these subprocessses.
>

> 4 - Get back to your subProcesses and relaunch each of them starting from the previous task
>

> 5 - Open the newly created Manual tasks, if the files are not in, Upload them
>

> Let me know.
>

> Best regards.
>

> --
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>

> Tel: +331 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +336 52 70 89 82
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Hello Dimitri,
just to clarify as I have not done it before and I would like to avoid problem in LIVE mode.

1) The problem is not related to my process code problem, because there was a
problem in RMP that you solved. Is it correct ?
I mean: the problem in the system is now solved and you sent me the steps
above just to mend the ongoing/hanged processes.

2) You told me to download all files from the Form.
Because there are uploaded file from 1 step before, 3 step before, etc..,
do you mean to download any uploaded file or all the files of the previous
step ?
I suppose you mean just the file of the previous step as this is the step I
will restart:
Is it true ?

Thank you,
Luigi

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 20, 2013, 11:48:26 AM9/20/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, Luigi Cichella
Luigi,

Did you try to relaunch the process 1 step backward before? Try this

Best regards.

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 23, 2013, 6:21:24 AM9/23/13
On Friday, September 20, 2013 5:48:26 PM UTC+2, Dimitri Melchior wrote:
> Luigi,
>

> Did you try to relaunch the process 1 step backward before? Try this
>

> Best regards.
>

> --
> Dimitri MELCHIOR
>

> PreSales Consultant
> Contact: dmel...@runmyprocess.com
>
> Tel: +331 75 77 51 78
> Mobile : +336 52 70 89 82
>
> Website: Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Hi Dimitri,
I first tried relauching the process 1 step backward.
After, I followed your procedure, that is:
- deleted the (4) task waiting from the "Web interface Report"
- relauch the process from the previous task

Unfortunately, none of the procedure above has solved the problem.
The step is still waiting but does not proceed when the assignee click to submit.
Consider that I have tried the above actions on a "Test" process called:
"235test file duplicati" (obviously of the "MAPO" project).

Could we do anything else ?

Thank you,
Luigi
P.S.
I asked the user to create one more test process to see if it hangs as well
on the same task

ciche...@fater.it

Sep 24, 2013, 11:47:04 AM9/24/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Luigi Cichella
Hello Dimitri,
we have create another "MAPO" process in TEST,
P_request = "e57c9970-2462-11e3-af49-1231380c7265"

and I confirm you that it arrives at the same manual task of the others ("ApprovazioneArtworkLoop") and then the relative form cannot be submitted to approve the process and it remains in "Waiting" state.

Please, let me know if I can try/check something else.

Thank you,
Luigi