Fill a report with a result of web service

com...@vaquerotrading.com

Dec 11, 2016, 12:04:30 PM12/11/16
How can I fill a report widget with a zoho web service result

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 11, 2016, 12:19:42 PM12/11/16

Please create a connector to get the data from zoho web service, integrate this connector to a Composite API, and to display the data please use report widget (java script). Please find reference link as below:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

emon...@lanogalera.biz

Dec 23, 2016, 3:58:08 PM12/23/16
El domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016, 10:19:42 (UTC-7), Pankaj Kumar escribió:
> Hi,
>

> Please create a connector to get the data from zoho web service, integrate this connector to a Composite API, and to display the data please use report widget (java script). Please find reference link as below:-
> http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Integration_Guide/Connector_Design
> https://docs.runmyprocess.com/User_Guide/Development_Environment/Toolbox/My_Connectors/Connectors
> https://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Composite_API/Composite_API_Example
> http://docs.runmyprocess.com/Developer_Guide/Web_Interface/Design/JavaScript_Report
>

> Thank you,
> Pankaj Kumar
> Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support
>

> On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 10:34 PM, <com...@vaquerotrading.com> wrote:
> How can I fill a report widget with a zoho web service result
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

Im try the same but give an error

Dont found id_capi with a progress bar

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 24, 2016, 1:17:19 PM12/24/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, emon...@lanogalera.biz
Hi,

To implement javascript report, you also need to create a Composite API (CAPI)  which fetch the data using the connector you made for zoho API. id_report is the identifier of the CAPI you need to trigger to fetch the required data.

Please find below link for more details on Composite API:-