User Configuration

ezz...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2015, 5:48:45 AM12/28/15
Hello,

I've tried to use the Users Management application in order to let the users change their preferences. The point is that the Users Management seems to be made for administration purposes, because users can see other users metadata, preferences, etc. I've also tried to use the "Users Restrictions" (do not view other users, and do not view metadata) but this restrictions give me problems when I have to access metadata in some projects and when I have to show Users Lists.
So my question is, Is there a way to let Users access their own and restricted "Users Management" application ?

Thank you

This conversation is locked