Connect RMP to AMAZON RDS

ami...@masanalytics.com

Mar 30, 2016, 12:41:45 PM3/30/16

Does anybody tried to connect to Amazon RDS? Is it possible??

I want to use some data in a BI tool.

Help!

rode...@roderickforsythe.com

Mar 30, 2016, 1:08:05 PM3/30/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ami...@masanalytics.com

I've been thinking about creating an daily extract to pump data into a MySQL instance; However the approach I am considering is to create a batch ETL script using REST calls to RMP. If someone has a better approach, I'd love to hear about it too.

Best regards,
Roderick Forsythe

Richard Manga

Apr 7, 2016, 5:39:21 AM4/7/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, ami...@masanalytics.com, rode...@roderickforsythe.com
Good Morning SIR,
In fact, your approach is the Best One.
You should create a Batch ETL and extract data using
REST web services.
Usually, this is the solution we are using when trying to extract data from RMP.
Regards,
Richard

Augusto Miquel

Apr 7, 2016, 6:42:37 AM4/7/16
to Richard Manga, Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, rode...@roderickforsythe.com
Hi, thanks for your answer.

Can you show me a code example of a that batch? I dont know how to use REST web services.

Thanks!