Collection limits and pricing in Runmyprocess

alpa...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2017, 7:23:47 AM6/20/17
Hi team,

This is a question about the pricing in the platform.

Thing is I need to know if It is possible to grow the collections size, not the amount of collection but the limit of the 15 Mb each.

Moreover, I'm making a budget for a client and I can't find every limitation on data size.

I need the maximum collection size and the maximum number of collections, also I need to know the limits according with the custom list amount and size.

If everything is relative to the account level/quality, I would like to know where to find the complete information

A pleasure to deal with you all

Regards

Abhilash Sambhare

Jun 21, 2017, 3:40:40 AM6/21/17
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Alex Torr
Hi Alex,

Good Day.

By default,a collection size cannot be bigger than 15 MB and a customer cannot use more than 10 collections.

Collection size limit varies as per the packages.Can you please specify your requirements.

Please let us know for any  additional information,we can connect you  with respective team for any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhilash Sambhare
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

alpa...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2017, 6:17:25 AM6/21/17
Hi Abhilash,

Okay, I need some specific information so we will speak with the sales and commercial department.

Thank you anyways

Regards