tooltip css

Alan

Jan 5, 2016, 1:59:25 AM1/5/16
Hi Team,

I want to change style of tooltip for Textinput widget. It would be from custom css.
Can you let me know how can I increase font size and font color and etc. for changing tooltip style.

Regards,
Alan.

Pankaj Kumar

Jan 6, 2016, 4:41:59 AM1/6/16

By default when we set the tool tip on input widget in RunMyProcess it is set as the title of text-input while rendering in the browser. Its comes as a native feature of browser.

If you want to change the font size or style, you need to create custom tool tip for the input. You can use Bootstrap css and bootstraps js for easy try to create a tool tip and later on optimize it by creating css only for tool tip rather than using whole Bootstrap.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Lee, Woo-Seok

Jan 6, 2016, 8:07:23 AM1/6/16
Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your asnswer. I understand and it would be better to use native browser feature.

Thanks again.

Regads,
Alan.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.