Error

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 22, 2013, 10:23:36 PM8/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hello!

When I`m try to test my aplication, in the second screen, when I click open forma appears the message : Unauthorized: (my login) con...@ecotronicbr.com. Please contact your administrator. Forbidden.

My login is authorized in all the entities and all the roles!

Can you help me?

Best regards!

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2013, 1:54:31 AM8/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com

Hi,
You may have been authorized for entities or roles.But the activity of manual task may not appear in the correct role or entity in process design.
e.g. If your role is Manager and you have assigned manual task to user belonging to role Manager,but if your activity does not appear in Manager role section in process design then it will show the mentioned error message.

Feel free to raise the concern,if you still face same error.

Regards,
Madhuri,Fujitsu

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 23, 2013, 2:41:41 AM8/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

ok, But in my process any user can do the task. i have to use roles in my process? I can`t use only entities?

Can explain more about this?

best regards

madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2013, 3:31:18 AM8/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Hi,
Yes,you can use roles or entities both in process for manual activity.When you put your manual task in particular entity section then all users of that entity will be available in assign to field.You can select particular user from that.
If you keep the Assign to field blank,then that task will be assigned to the Role/Entity where your manual task appears in process design.
In attachment,Entity1 is entity and you can select any user of that entity in Assign to field or if you keep Assign to field blank then it will be assigned to all users of entity Entity1.
Also there is help icon besides Assign to filed in Manual activity properties.It gives details.

Entity.jpg

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 26, 2013, 12:44:52 PM8/26/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com, madhuri.ru...@gmail.com

Ok...

My situation is anything about this:

I have only one user. I use this user for all the tasks (I`m running test mode). The task send e-mail notification, but when Ia try to open de form to do the task, appears the message " Unauthorized: (my login) con...@ecotronicbr.com. Please contact your administrator. Forbidden."

I have only entities! Please help me!

Regards

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 26, 2013, 12:53:02 PM8/26/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 26, 2013, 12:57:13 PM8/26/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, con...@ecotronicbr.com
Hi,

Be sure to check that your user is in every entity you're using in your process.
If you still can't solve the problem, please give me your login, the name of the process you have the problem with and the name of the task you have the issue on.

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 27, 2013, 9:02:42 AM8/27/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I wasn't able to figure out what was wrong with your first process instance.
I have then tried to submit a new one and it seems to be working fine with this one. Did you change anything in your process design between the submission of your first form and the moment you've tried to open the manual task ?

Anyway, it seems to be working fine with new instances, keep me posted if you still have any troubles.

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

2013/8/26 ADMINISTRADOR ECOTRONIC <con...@ecotronicbr.com>
Ok!

Process: ENTRADA DE SUCATA BRUTA

Task: TRATAMENTO TARIFA PRÉ Confirmação da OS

Regards

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 27, 2013, 8:43:44 PM8/27/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:02:42 AM UTC-3, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I wasn't able to figure out what was wrong with your first process instance.
> I have then tried to submit a new one and it seems to be working fine with this one. Did you change anything in your process design between the submission of your first form and the moment you've tried to open the manual task ?
>

> Anyway, it seems to be working fine with new instances, keep me posted if you still have any troubles.
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> mobile  : +33 (0)6 86 47 46 79
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
>

> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
>

> 2013/8/26 ADMINISTRADOR ECOTRONIC <con...@ecotronicbr.com>
>

> Ok!
>

> Login con...@ecotronicbr.com
>

> Process: ENTRADA DE SUCATA BRUTA
>
> Task: TRATAMENTO TARIFA PRÉ Confirmação da OS
>

> Regards
>

> 2013/8/26 Gareth Thiveux <gthi...@runmyprocess.com>
>

> Hi,
>

> Be sure to check that your user is in every entity you're using in your process.
>

> If you still can't solve the problem, please give me your login, the name of the process you have the problem with and the name of the task you have the issue on.
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> 22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
>

> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

> 2013/8/26 <con...@ecotronicbr.com>
>

> On Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:23:36 PM UTC-3, con...@ecotronicbr.com wrote:
>
> > Hello!
>

> > When I`m try to test my aplication, in the second screen, when I click open forma appears the message : Unauthorized: (my login) con...@ecotronicbr.com. Please contact your administrator. Forbidden.
>

> > My login is authorized  in all the entities and all the roles!
>

> > Can you help me?
>

> > Best regards!
>

> --
>
> Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
>
> ---

> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/group/supportforum/.
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/d/msgid/supportforum/975c193c-ce59-4ef4-a210-ea21bbff5520%40runmyprocess.com.

No, I make no changes in my process. But now, when in the process repport returns 2 started process, the second works fine, but the first doesn`t work. But if I delete one of them, the other doesn`t work. Why this error occurs?

Regards

con...@ecotronicbr.com

Aug 28, 2013, 2:10:11 AM8/28/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

No, I make no changes in my process. But now, when in the process repport returns 2 started process, the second works fine, but the first doesn`t work. But if I delete one of them, the other doesn`t work. Why this error occurs?

------------

So now when this task works fine, the next task, in the next screen of the same web interface appears the same message of error.

I can`t test my aplication!

I need help!

Regards

On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:02:42 AM UTC-3, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I wasn't able to figure out what was wrong with your first process instance.
> I have then tried to submit a new one and it seems to be working fine with this one. Did you change anything in your process design between the submission of your first form and the moment you've tried to open the manual task ?
>

> Anyway, it seems to be working fine with new instances, keep me posted if you still have any troubles.
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> mobile  : +33 (0)6 86 47 46 79
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

> Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace
>

> Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
>

> Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
>

> 2013/8/26 ADMINISTRADOR ECOTRONIC <con...@ecotronicbr.com>
>

> Ok!
>

> Login con...@ecotronicbr.com
>

> Process: ENTRADA DE SUCATA BRUTA
>
> Task: TRATAMENTO TARIFA PRÉ Confirmação da OS
>

> Regards
>

> 2013/8/26 Gareth Thiveux <gthi...@runmyprocess.com>
>

> Hi,
>

> Be sure to check that your user is in every entity you're using in your process.
>

> If you still can't solve the problem, please give me your login, the name of the process you have the problem with and the name of the task you have the issue on.
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> 22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

Message has been deleted

Gareth Thiveux

Aug 28, 2013, 5:35:11 AM8/28/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

It seems that one of your manual task in your process had no screen linked to it.
I've made the link, and it seems to be working fine now with new instances.
Could you please confirm ?

Regards,

Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
 Fujitsu RunMyProcess
22 rue Chauchat, 75009 Paris - France (GMT+1)

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.
Hi,

No, I make no changes in my process. But now, when in the process repport returns 2 started process, the second works fine, but the first doesn`t work. But if I delete one of them, the other doesn`t work. Why this error occurs?

------------

So now when this task works fine, the next task, in the next screen of the same web interface appears the same message of error.

I can`t test my aplication!

I need help!

Regards

On Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:02:42 AM UTC-3, Gareth Thiveux wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I wasn't able to figure out what was wrong with your first process instance.
> I have then tried to submit a new one and it seems to be working fine with this one. Did you change anything in your process design between the submission of your first form and the moment you've tried to open the manual task ?
>

> Anyway, it seems to be working fine with new instances, keep me posted if you still have any troubles.
>

> Regards,
>

> Gareth THIVEUX
>

> Pre-Sales Consultant / Consultant Avant-Vente
>

>  Fujitsu RunMyProcess
>

> mobile  : +33 (0)6 86 47 46 79 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +33 (0)6 86 47 46 79      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
>

> website : Fujitsu RunMyProcess

This conversation is locked