can't retrieve data from table when connect RMP with local sql server 2005

shi-qin...@lafarge.com

Apr 10, 2015, 1:29:19 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

I need to connect RMP with local sql server 2005 database. After installed SEC, JDBC and created the provider and connector, I can't get the table's records when click the launch test.The result is just below:
1 The SEC-ProtocolManager is running!
2 Registered Protocols
3 JDBC

Any help about this? Thanks in advance.
2015-04-09 23.28.gif
2015-04-09 23.27.gif
2015-04-09 23.26.gif
2015-04-09 23.20.gif

Takafumi Hoshino

Apr 10, 2015, 1:52:43 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

It seems you are almost there!
Can you look at this section in detail?

The connector METHOD should be set to POST and that JSON should be set in CONTENT.

Best regards,

Taka

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Taka Hoshino
Fujitsu RunMyProcess
Google Account: thos...@runmyprocess.com

Shi-Qing Cheng

Apr 10, 2015, 2:06:44 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Taka,

Thanks for your help. But I didn't find where to set the method to POST and CONNECT in the connector. Thanks for further advice.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community" group.

Best Regards,

Cheng,Shiqing  成世清
ChongQing BU
Tel:+86-023-63201052
Cell:(0)18696667880
Address: 重庆北部新区青枫北路18号  拓展区A3栋6楼
         6th floor,Phoenix House A, NO.18 of Qingfeng North Road, New Economic Development Zone,Chongqing401121,P.R.China
Postal code:401121

Takafumi Hoshino

Apr 10, 2015, 2:08:03 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Right, so in Provider set the protocol to HTTP, not RDCP.
Then you will see these options, and everything should work for you.

You are using latest SEC agent and Manager and JDBC adaptor, right?

Shi-Qing Cheng

Apr 10, 2015, 2:28:08 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Taka,

Yes, I used the latest SEC agent, manager and JDBC for SQL server.

Is the below information correct when using sql server? Thanks again.

{
"protocol":"JDBC",
"data":{
    "DBType":"sqlserver",
    "sqlUsername":"sa",
    "sqlPassword":"1234",
    "sqlStatement":"SELECT * FROM mydatabase.customer Limit 10"
    }

Takafumi Hoshino

Apr 10, 2015, 2:39:15 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Yes, looks okay.
Below is brief explanation, hope it helps.

{
"protocol":"JDBC", == yes, right
"data":{
    "DBType":"sqlserver", == this is what is written in "JDBC.config" file, the first word in each line.
    "sqlUsername":"sa", == this is database user name
    "sqlPassword":"1234",== this is database password
    "sqlStatement":"SELECT * FROM mydatabase.customer Limit 10" == this is SQL statement, looks okay but check if table exist.
    }

Shi-Qing Cheng

Apr 10, 2015, 3:16:28 AM4/10/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Taka,

I tried. It seems it doesn't work. The result is below:

Inline image 1

The connector is configured as below:
Inline image 2
script:
{
"protocol":"JDBC",
"data":{
    "DBType":"SQLSERVER_2005",
    "sqlUsername":"sa",
    "sqlPassword":"lafarge.1234",
    "sqlStatement":"SELECT * FROM mydatabase.customer Limit 10"
   }
}

Thanks for your kind support!