published_date

safee abdullah

Jan 17, 2023, 10:46:52 AM1/17/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum
Hello,

Want to trigger a start of process through API. What does the published_date & updated_date means ? What are their format ?

What if I want to trigger process where created date should be older than today ?

Regards,

Safee

RunMyProcess Developer Forum

Jan 18, 2023, 11:33:43 AM1/18/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum, safee abdullah
Hello

Process instance creation date and update date are generated by the platform automatically.  They can not be updated from external input.
You can use measures to calculate customized time variable.

Best regards,

safee abdullah

Jan 18, 2023, 11:50:46 AM1/18/23
to RunMyProcess Developer Forum
Thank you. I knew that measure option. But wondered if there was an easy way.