Print option/button

banerjee...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2014, 4:14:26 AM9/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi,

In my web interface i want button/ option for Print.
What i want is simply when the user clicks on this button , all the data entered in the web interface gets printed out.

can anybody tell me how to this?????

Bilal Ajaj

Sep 23, 2014, 7:10:49 AM9/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com

Hi,

The best way to do it is to create a button "print" that launchs a CAPI. The CAPI will create a PDF file from your interface. Then in your PDF, you can print your document.

This way you can also choose which parts of your interface you would like to print.

Does this solution respond to what you need?

Best regards,

Bilal

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

banerjee...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2014, 7:27:04 AM9/23/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bajaj ,

Ok i will try this and if any problem occurs then i will get back to you on this issue latter

vishal.a...@lafarge.com

Nov 3, 2014, 5:39:36 AM11/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Hi Bilal,

Can you please explain how to create a PDF file based on my current Web-Interface from which the CAPI has been triggered. ?

Also, how to have that PDF file generated from CAPI automatically downloaded in user's system?

Thanks,
Vishal Anand

Fabien Tabary

Nov 3, 2014, 6:13:17 AM11/3/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, vishal.a...@lafarge.com
Hi,
I suggest you to read this tutorial about how to generate a PDF via RunMyProcess. It includes all the aspects of the PDF generation but if you have additional questions do not hesitate.

For your second question, it is not possible to automatically download a PDF in user's system. I think you can automatically open the PDF in a new web-browser windows (or in an iFrame), but if your browser can read it, it will not be downloaded automatically.

Best regards / Cordialement

--

Fabien Tabary

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.