SugarCRM REST Connector

eduardo...@opensky.com.co

Oct 16, 2014, 9:34:20 AM10/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Hoshino Takafumi
Hi Guys, I would like to build a connector in order to login into SugarCRM, I tested it using DHC(REST Client) and it was successful, but, when trying to test the RMP connector it does not work properly.

You cas see the configuration in attached files.

RMP.png
DHC.png

Hamza Maghous

Oct 16, 2014, 12:08:30 PM10/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Hoshino Takafumi
Hello Eduardo,

Can you send us the errror that the RMP connector returns ?

Thanks

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Hamza MAGHOUS

PreSales Consultant

Eduardo Mendoza

Oct 16, 2014, 12:21:01 PM10/16/14
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, Hoshino Takafumi
Actually there is no error, just not working as expecting, the response is just html with REST API documentation. As you can see in the DHC's response it is a JSON with information about the user.

I attached an image with RMP Result.

Hope you can help me with this.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "RunMyProcess Support Forum" group.

Eduardo José Mendoza Armenta
Gerente de Tecnología - CTO & Co-Founder

"Más allá de la nube"

Carrera 11 # 71 - 41 (Chicó)
cel: (57-1) 3014629749
fijo: (57-1) 7568513