resize widget a web interface desing

raul.ro...@seidor.cl

May 29, 2015, 3:50:09 PM5/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
Because reason is not one widget can resize a web interface ?
previously allowed resize
--

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que sea imprescindible.
Proteger el medio ambiente está a nuestro alcance.

La información que contiene este correo electrónico es confidencial y
compete exclusivamente al destinatario. Si Ud ha recibido esta comunicación
por error, por favor, notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente y borre el
mensaje junto con sus ficheros anexos sin leerlo, copiarlo, grabarlo,
distribuirlo o divulgarlo o hacer cualquier otro uso de la información sin
el consentimiento de la empresa. El correo electrónico vía Internet no
permite asegurar la confidencialidad o correcta recepción de los mensajes,
por lo que Seidor no asume responsabilidad alguna por los daños causados.

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be
privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named
addressee. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it, and all its attached documents. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are expressly prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing, disseminating or, in any other way, using any of the
information without the company consent. Please note that Internet e-mail
guarantees neither the confidentiality nor the proper receipt of the
message sent, so that Seidor shall not be liable for any damages caused.

imagen.png

braul.r...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 9:08:56 PM5/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, raul.ro...@seidor.cl

what is the reason that a widget can´t resize in web interface?
before i could do it.

Murali

May 29, 2015, 10:31:38 PM5/29/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, braul.r...@gmail.com, braul.r...@gmail.com, raul.ro...@seidor.cl
Hi,

There is no problem with the resize of widget, verified from our end.

Please retry by reopening the web interface or opening a new session itself, let us know if you are able to resolve.

Regards,
Murali

raul.ro...@seidor.cl

Jun 1, 2015, 8:50:24 AM6/1/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, raul.ro...@seidor.cl

I can not even solve
imagen.png

Murali

Jun 1, 2015, 8:54:06 AM6/1/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, raul.ro...@seidor.cl, raul.ro...@seidor.cl
Hi Raul,

Please try clicking the '+' button on the last widget to create more space.

Also, it is advisable to use Custom Widget when you have plenty of widgets in a Web interface.

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,
Murali

raul.ro...@seidor.cl

Jun 1, 2015, 9:11:21 AM6/1/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, raul.ro...@seidor.cl
hi murali
unfortunately I can not see the last widget is hidden because it is outside the size of the widget
in the tab widget I can create with the (+) A new widget, but I can not resize to access the hidden content within tabs widget
imagen.png

Murali

Jun 2, 2015, 3:11:46 AM6/2/15
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, raul.ro...@seidor.cl, raul.ro...@seidor.cl
Hi Raul,

Please try reducing the height of tab widget to see complete scroll bar and reduce the height of above/below widgets/sections to resize the current Tab Widget.
Also it is not recommended to use more than 20 widget in a web interface and use the Custom Widget feature.

Regards,
Murali