Submit button not starting the process.

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 9:33:17 AM9/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com
I have placed a submit button one the launch screen. The function of which is similar to the one showed in the tutorials.

After progressing quite a bit in my model, I decide to test it.
"Request registered" message come up but nothing happens.
No e-mail is sent or anything.

I followed all the instructions given in the tutorials please help.

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 20, 2013, 9:41:24 AM9/20/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum
Emails are sent however. CHeck your Spam box. Refer Process report below :

Inline image 1

Regards

--

Dimitri MELCHIOR

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

image.png
Message has been deleted

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 4:21:01 PM9/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
Please see the attached file of the problem I am having with buttons.
(Zoom if necessary!)

Please guide on how to resolve this issue!

Problem2.png

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 6:33:49 PM9/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com

Upon clicking the #N/A it is displaying an error message that reads:
"com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (ReferenceError): col_Company is not defined"

How and where do I define col_company? How do I fix this error!

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 20, 2013, 6:36:45 PM9/20/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, ani.anit...@gmail.com

Good, in your web interface configuration, collection tab, you must tick available to make your collection loaded in all of the screens.

Best regards!

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 6:53:24 PM9/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
Thank you, I have checked the collection to be available on all the screens.
Saved the changes and re-tested the WI.
It is springing up with a new error message :
"com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (ReferenceError): set_list_names is not defined"
What is to be done now ?

Dimitri MELCHIOR Pro

Sep 20, 2013, 6:56:05 PM9/20/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, ani.anit...@gmail.com

The javascript widget - were the function is defined - is not available in current screen.

Best regards

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 7:15:46 PM9/20/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
I have made the javascript (there is only one there by the way) available for all screens. Problem persists!
Please help.

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 20, 2013, 7:29:46 PM9/20/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, anitha prakash
Hello Anna,

If you're getting this error and you're confirming that your JS is available and active within your screen, then you have to check if you have the function set_list_names defined in your JS.
here's a link  containing example with collection that might help if you're facing problems.
Regards

Sabine EL RASSY

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 1:15 AM, <ani.anit...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have made the javascript (there is only one there by the way) available for all screens. Problem persists!
Please help.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2013, 6:10:04 AM9/22/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
Sabine, I am unable to find the solution! The error still persisits.

This is the js in a table that is listening to another variable:
var vb_name = "vb_name_" + P_index;
var p_widget = id_my_company.id_name[P_index];

var my_pattern = {};
my_pattern.nepi_id = [[my_company.nepi_id]][P_index];
col_Company.listCallback(my_pattern,{},set_list_names(vb_name,p_widget),get_names_ko);
and this the defining js:

function set_list_names(vb_name,p_widget) {
return function (result) {
var vb_company = new Array();
for(i=0;i<result.length;i++) {
vb_company.push({"label":result[i].name,"value":result[i].company_id});
}
// set the name of the variable of the variable based list
p_widget.setListVariableName(vb_name);
// set the value of the variable of the variable based list
var a = new RMP_List();
a.fromArray(vb_company);
RMPApplication.setList(vb_name,a);
// refresh the list (required only for array widgets)
p_widget.loadList();
}

}

function get_names_ko(result) {
//Error while retrieving cars from nepi_id
alert("ko " + JSON.stringify(result));
}

The function set_list_name is defined so I don't know why the error persists!
Please Help!

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 5:25:59 AM9/23/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, anitha prakash
Hello Anitha,

Try to put you set_list_names function within your JS defined in the Array widget directly.
For the issue of the buttons, it's not the same button shown twice. The problem is that you had made the buttons of the NEPI screen as well as the button of your screen NEPI_diagnosis validation available on the NEPI screen. So what you need to do is to untick available for the second set of  buttons on your NEPI screen.

Regards,

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2013, 9:22:42 AM9/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
This is the error message that pops up when I include the set_list_name function directly in the array widget.

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (SyntaxError): missing } after function body
stack: pad@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:2687
qad@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:2899
dfd@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4050
Afd@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4201
jPb@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:3952
pPb@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4201
k0b@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:1791
ZVb@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4129
d6b@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4201
w0c@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4003
k1c@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:2262
Gad@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4201
lq@https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js:4201
zu@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:2152
mu@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:1983
Xe@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:970
$p@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:1875
Ze@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:1783
kf@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:2265
$gb@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:1715
sib<@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:2255
Aj@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:1205
Dj@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:2027
@https://live.runmyprocess.com/live/118261378636408941/appli/85929?P_mode=TEST&P_version=:1700

fileName: https://d13y5bsxlsv4vk.cloudfront.net/script/com.runmyprocess.ApplicationRunner/deferredjs/1FD89CF38260D14742C85CA02524763F/1.cache.js
lineNumber: 2699
columnNumber: 0

It has made matters worse!

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 9:32:35 AM9/23/13
to RunMyProcess Support Forum, anitha prakash
Hello Anitha,

You have the cause of the error in the error message

This is the error message that pops up when I include the set_list_name function directly in the array widget.
com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (SyntaxError): missing } after function body

Make sure you add '}' at the right place

Sabine EL RASSY

PreSales Consultant

Fujitsu RunMyProcess user? Please add a review on GoogleApps Marketplace

Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce message qu'en cas de nécessité.
Be environmentally friendly: do not print this email unless it is entirely necessary.

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2013, 9:51:40 AM9/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
Managed to resolve that, original problem of company being rejected even after clicking aprrove still persists.
and this time on the validation WI no error messages as well!

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 10:04:19 AM9/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
Hello Anitha,

The reason that your process is not behaving as you wish, is that you didn't define on the gateway the correct conditions. So you need to do as shown in the attached file.

Regards,
mprocess.png

ani.anit...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2013, 11:24:45 AM9/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com
It is working now. The process is flagging an error after this. The error is as follows :
2013-09-23T15:13:29+0000 - Task "Conduct Basic Module" (id: 6[0] - status: ABORTED): Error while processing {format}
Expression format is undefined on line 1, column 3 in Conduct Basic Module.
Looking up the FAQ the closest solution mentioned is :
NA Task "xxx" (id: 6 - status: 301): Invalid XML result: Error on line -1: Premature end of file.

The service (web service) you are calling has sent you back a non XML response : change "Result Format" of the service from "XML" to "TEXT" to analyze its answer)

I am not sure I follow.How to define format?
Please see the attached report and function definition image.

Error_report.png
conduct_basic_format_error.png

Sabine El Rassy

Sep 23, 2013, 12:09:41 PM9/23/13
to suppor...@runmyprocess.com, ani.anit...@gmail.com

Anitha,

I can see that you have two variables in your input: Auth and format. Do you need these variables as an input for your manual task? If yes than the error clearly says
Expression format is undefined on line 1, column 3 in Conduct Basic Module.
So if you need this variable within the process you have to define it and give it a value. If the variable is useless you have to remove it.

Please do make more effort trying to get the cause of the error before posting on the forum.

Regards,