What is the icon design requiredment for homepage and how to let uses to access the RMP IDE

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Sep 24, 2018, 3:32:42 AM9/24/18
Good day,

This is my first time developing a RMP apps and now need to publish into LIVE mode. The developement is about 80% completed but I need to put the apps into LIVE mode so that I can redo all the setups in LIVE mode and to test to ensure the design is working in LIVE mode.

1. I wish to create a new application icon to appear in my company RMP homepage. What is the requirement to do the icon (eg : icon size, pic file type, etc ).

2. How do I allow certain users to see the RMP IDE icon? I need to allow them to see the IDE so that they can go to the Organisation menu and grant the necessary roles or add/modify/remove users from the roles?

See attachment

put icon in homepage and allow user to see IDE.pdf

Gunjan Rajgure

Sep 26, 2018, 2:40:19 PM9/26/18
Hello,

You can create custom home page in RunMyProcess. Please go though the below documents..

Pardon me if I misunderstood your requirement and do feel free to contact us for any further assistance required.

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

Thanks & Regards
Gunjan Rajgure
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess Support

yoke-le...@lafargeholcim.com

Sep 27, 2018, 6:15:46 AM9/27/18
Good day Gujan,

I have no access to my company homepage. I have to sent the application thumbnail (pic) and other info for another party to deploy into my company homepage

1) i need to find a pic for application icon/thumbnail to display on the homepage. what is the standard size for the pic (example Width :10 pixel, height : 20 pixel)