Storing Chipered Text in Collection

aldyra....@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 2:00:06 AM6/10/16
Hi Team,

We are trying to store ciphered text in collection.

This process is a part of CAPI. We are using cipher function and want to assign it, but we cannot get freemarker script for doing this.

Any suggestions?
Many thanks for the help!

Murali

Jun 10, 2016, 2:11:27 AM6/10/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aldyra....@gmail.com
Hi,

Kindly provide your RunMyProcess registered mail-id/ Account-ID.

This is to ensure we track and support only for active user accounts.

Regards,
Murali
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

aldyra....@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2016, 10:59:07 PM6/12/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aldyra....@gmail.com

Hi Murali,

I do have RunMyProcess registered mail-id, how to provide this to you?
Many thanks.

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 13, 2016, 2:18:40 AM6/13/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aldyra....@gmail.com
Hi,

Please try cipher and decipher freemarker method for encryption. both method only support algorithm derived from Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).

Please find methods reference link as below:-

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

--
Fujitsu - RunMyProcess
---

aldyra....@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2016, 5:24:16 AM6/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, aldyra....@gmail.com
Hi Kumar,

Is there any worked example for this cipher and dechipher method?

We have this problem that we cannot successfully use the decipher method because of BadPaddingException:
javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded

Many thanks!

Pankaj Kumar

Jun 14, 2016, 6:36:37 AM6/14/16
to Fujitsu RunMyProcess Developer Community, Aldyra Dhien Swavira
Hi,

Please find attached screen-print of use of cipher/decipher method. Here user input text is encrypted and decrypted back.

Thank you,
Pankaj Kumar
Fujitsu RunMyProcess Support

en1.png